Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 742 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Of course, I choose to participate on pre-sale that give more bonuses, and lowest price. However, if we join to invest on ICO we must ready if that project will fail. I think to buy ICO with a small amount first to know how seriously that project. After that you can participate again when ICO has opened.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

I think it's better not to risk and enter the game when the ICO begins! Less risk and understand how it will end! Of course, there is still a risk even if you start acquiring during the ICO, but to a much lesser extent !!!
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

Pre sale is a Part of ICO. Generally ICO consists of three timeline private sale, Pre sale and Main sale. And i would choose to enter after pre sale. Because not all ICO can be successful so it is wise to investigate sometimes before entering the game.
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.
It depends on your capital size, project information,...:
- If you have a large capital, the project has clear information, the token will not be locked for a long time then buy presale to get bonuses
- On the other hand, if you have a small capital, the project has no information to review, or you simply want to use your fund more effective then join the public sale.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

Pre sale is a Part of ICO. Generally ICO consists of three timeline private sale, Pre sale and Main sale. And i would choose to enter after pre sale. Because not all ICO can be successful so it is wise to investigate sometimes before entering the game.

But if it becomes unsuccessful how it can be successful on preICO and fail in ICO? I see same risks but in presale you can have token for lower price, and even if it will enter market lower than it was on ICO you will get profit anyway. Same risk, but higher profit, I think the choice is evident

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

Pre-sale is already part of an ICO. Pre-sale isn't bad if you read all the necessary information about the project. So if it is a sure project with impact pre-sale is the best way to buy with good discount also with that you can earn alot of profit when the distribution takes place although the risk is higher the reward is also higher.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

For example you can buy some in the Pre-sale and purchase the main part after some time when you will trust the project. If not, you lose little money. It's not so fearful than lose everything!  Cool Wink
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

You have all rightly described in your question. IcO is for people who are less at risk and pre-ico is for people who are very fond of risking

BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

Of course, if you have decided to invest in ICO, and did the research and you are sure that the project will be successful, then it's stupid to buy expensive when you can buy cheaper.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

If don't have enough money try first the ICO or signature campaign then after that go for the pre sale use the profit that you earned in bounty so that in the end of the day nothing to loose for you and at least you tried the two options.

kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Good point that investing in early stage ICO is always a very risky bet.

Same as presale, via discord or other chat room.

Always be very carefull and try to study more about team.

Team profiles and overall project viability is most concern.

If it looks too raw, too fresh, but you like the idea, maybe you should just follow the coin history and see if you jump in later with more content.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

I choose pre-sales because I waste my time on learning and cross-sectional analysis of a technology, its comparison with contesters, and I'm almost always sure in my decisions. I desire to make much profit on the project which I invest in. Cool

1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

actually both have positive and negative side ..
but for me prefer to buy moment presale ico, because it can fill my wallet 50% when profit, even though the risk is loss if ico project is a scam.
But all this time, I have never bought a coin from a scam ico.

bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre-sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

To participate in the token sale of a project better, I think is when the soft cap they are targeting has been achieved. Better yet, if their soft stamp achieved in the pre-sale period. It shows greatness. So the ongoing period of ICO or Public Sales also cannot determine success. Just imagine, if the public sale period ends but the soft cap is not achieved what will happen? there are two options; Project will be foiled, will be suspended by increasing the duration of public sale time. These two conditions are equally bad.
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

You've already analyzed it, during pre-sale more bonuses will be given out to investors, and ICO is reliable and involve less risk.
But it is better to participate in ICO with less risk and forget about the huge bonus in the pre-sale.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

I think if you are worried about that you can be scammed during pre-sale or ico then you should not invest in that ico, if you see any kind of red flag just stay away from that project and expose that so others can also save their money by not investing in that project, if you are just casually cautious then you can just see the pre-sale and ico process and then buy the coins or tokens from the exchange, there is a chance that you can buy them cheaper on exchange due to bearish market at the moment.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

Both have advantages and disadvantages, but if the project passed your criteria then buying in their pre sale has a huge advantage than buying in their ico, the biggest task is to check if the project is legit if it is legit then pre sale and ico is ok both options are profitable.

This is one of the best answers because it depends what you want to expect: if you want a big discount - go to private sale (sometimes it is hard to do that) but it could be really risky. Anyway ICO also could be scammed. So learn the project and be prepared
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

i think if you believe 100% with the project you can buy on Pre-sale
believe mean, you know if the project is good and trusted  Wink
but if you do not trust the project, you can buy later on exchange or just do not buy the project Wink

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Well always research first the ICO. Check multiple websites and forums .You can always find enough information prior to presale. But sometimes even at presale discount is not big enough so think twice
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

Why do you believe that? We immediately issue Tokens at pre sale as well as at ICO. But you get nicer discount at pre sale  Wink

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: