Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 739 times)
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

If you want to choose between these two, I think it's Ico. Because if we think that 80 percent of the projects in the current market is garbage, it is very difficult to get a solid project. But if you ask me, it makes more sense to participate in the bounty programs of the projects than the two of them.

But do you even pay attention to solid projects  Huh I invite you to check our project. Based on something solid and concrete such as biomedical research. A Token backed by the value of actual physical goods. And a very prestigious advisor.

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

It depends on your risk tolerance.I would prefer the pre-sale as the bonuses are better.More so,I never partake i any ICO i have doubts about its legitimacy.So if i am to buy at pre-sale,i would have done sufficient checks on the ICO project.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Yes, in the pre-sale you get more discount but you will have to wait longer as well. The risk is in ICO as well. So if you have a complete faith in the project and team then you can join pre-sales as well. Be sure to check out their policy if ICO fails. It also depends on how much you want to invest as well. I do not have much capital so I stopped investing in ICOs. I still do bounties for the projects I like.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

The right time to invest in the ICO is the public ICO, because you can see the results of the ICO pre-sale. If the sales are low then the possibility of large projects that will not potential and can scam. But investment in the ICO period is not much bonus, and the risk is still a lot.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

Dont forget that at presale you need to invest bigger minimum ammount. If you belive in project and made a good analysis it's better to enter at presale, if you have doubts, better at ICO when project posibilitys are clearly visible.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

If you want to choose between these two, I think it's Ico. Because if we think that 80 percent of the projects in the current market is garbage, it is very difficult to get a solid project. But if you ask me, it makes more sense to participate in the bounty programs of the projects than the two of them.

But do you even pay attention to solid projects  Huh I invite you to check our project. Based on something solid and concrete such as biomedical research. A Token backed by the value of actual physical goods. And a very prestigious advisor.

I kind of checked your link to a project,sound interest if trully the team can actually bring such project to fruition.Looks very nice on paper
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.
I do prefer buying after the ICO because usually, upon a token is listed on an exchanger, its market value is suddenly falling. An invwstor will be able to invest for less and will have a higher chance to earn profit from making an investment since the market price of ICO tokens are expected to grow after a couple of weeks of being lissted on the exchanger.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Presale is just the initial stages of ICO. it usually has higher bonuses than the subsequent stages of the ICO

maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

Personally I would choose to buy the ICO on presale if and only if I have made my search thoroughly and have decided that that ICO is a project that can change a thing and be sure that it is not a scammer.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

True that is the big difference but will you really buy at pre sale without even knowing the capability of one ICO?
Of course you will do some research and questioning for starters. Reading the whitepaper is also the key for it.
Team members researching and looking at the best website of their profile and information.
I think those are the basic steps before investing in an ICO.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Both have advantages and disadvantages, but if the project passed your criteria then buying in their pre sale has a huge advantage than buying in their ico, the biggest task is to check if the project is legit if it is legit then pre sale and ico is ok both options are profitable.
Exactly, there's always pros and cons between pre-sale and ICO. However pre-sale might be riskier than ICO since it's really hard to identify whether the project is legit or scam, but if it's not then you can get a lot of coins comparing to ICO phase.

i prefer to buy from ICO because it usually require small amount of contribution. If you participate on presale, you will need much contribution to be eligible.
Buy the tokens in ICO half, and buy half again once it hit exchange market.
This is another reason why some people didn't join pre-sale phase since it requires big capital to participate in. I personally choose ICO and if you believe that the project has a better future make sure to join in the beginning so you can get a cheaper price.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

yes, pre sale a more advantagous; take a look on www.crypto-compass.io ; there is 6 ICOs in private sale wiht large bonus exlusive; also free research and audit

Personally I would choose to buy the ICO on presale if and only if I have made my search thoroughly and have decided that that ICO is a project that can change a thing and be sure that it is not a scammer.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

It is best to participate in pre-sale since its price was so cheap and you have a chance to get big bonus when you purchase on a pre-sale. And dont worry if the ico didnt make it to its soft-cap they will refund all your contribution back to your wallet. But when you invest in a scam ICO, just move on, you cant do anything about it. To prevent this incident, its best to have a background check in the ico before going to invest.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

the money is faster in pre sale but. sometimes because it's also a lot of scammer in pre-sale. so for ico more than pre-sale. I was born because there was a scam that happened to me.

nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Everything depends on the data of your personal research of a particular project. If, according to research data, they are confident in the success of the project, you can bet on pre-sale.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Personally, I think I would choose to participate in pre-sales that give more bonuses, and the lowest price. However, if we join to invest in ICO, we must be prepared if the project fails. Because not all ICOs can be successful so it is wise to investigate occasionally before entering ICO.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

You will gwt more coins or discount during the pre sale. However, investors during this stage takes more risk since there is a chance that the ICO will not be succussful or will not have enough funds to develop the project. I guess that is why pre sale investors get more token.

Also when the ICO finished, the price was dump unless you buy token at cheap price then you sell it at high price but it depend because some ICO don't release market immediately and you can sell your token together by some participants who get paid that can cause by dump.

I think it is good to buy when it dump because you can get more profit when it pump.  Almost all token that are dump first then pump soon.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

But do you even pay attention to solid projects  Huh I invite you to check our project. Based on something solid and concrete such as biomedical research. A Token backed by the value of actual physical goods. And a very prestigious advisor.

I kind of checked your link to a project,sound interest if trully the team can actually bring such project to fruition.Looks very nice on paper

Thanks. Big announcement coming, with an important partneship, and an exchange related news. Just check our about section to see we now have a very important advisor on board Smiley
riskrocks007

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

Pre Sale is better but required a good amount of Investment while you can go with ICO when you have minimum or Limited investment.

You can also check Spotcoin - Spotcoin Pre Sale Whitelist Opens June 6th 18:00 (GMT +4)

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmS1TbpM3yf66Xs7ToWsQ58DAKCRTwNytTy8Dao8z7DQ8x/SpotcoinSB2.png
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

I don't prefer pre sale or ICO, I try to avoid the most ICOs because after they hitted an exchange they get dumped below ICO and Pre sale price the most time... I wait for exchange and try to buy it below Pre sale price Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: