Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 739 times)
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

it is better to check first the project before buying at pre sale so when ICO period arrives you wont regret buying at the first phase of the token sale.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I think many people will choose to buy pre-sale will get more bonuses but some ICO have minimum invest very high. So everyone is going to buy ICO at public sale. Pre-sale is usually for big investors.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Pre Sale is better but required a good amount of Investment while you can go with ICO when you have minimum or Limited investment.

You can also check Spotcoin - Spotcoin Pre Sale Whitelist Opens June 6th 18:00 (GMT +4)

Sorry, but this does not make any sense. You can invest a minimum amount at pre sale as well, where you even get a better discount.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

First of all, the pre-sale is also part of ICO.
ICO is divided into private sales and public sales, so most of the time, private sales get a higher percentage of the discount.
You're right mate,i dont know whats this boy mean when he wanted to choose between those two,where did he get that in pre sale has a risk of being scammed than on ico,when if the project iscam then you will be victimized even in presale or ico.

Private sale maybe is what OPs trying to say,and thats a lot of scams,because youre dealing outside the community and if this is scam you have nothing to seek for assistance
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

it is very difficult to be sure, if you dare to risk it is better to buy before sale, to get more coins. this will be very profitable when the sale goes. but will suffer huge losses if it fails. so I think it's safer to buy when the sale begins.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

IMO, I think before you decide to invest in an ICO, you have to research the ICO project carefully, so it will probably be potential if you spend a lot of time searching. Therefore, investing in pre-sale ICO will help you make the great profit when Token is listed on exchange floors.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

yes, it does buy when presale get more tokens for investment, even up to 50% compared to buying at token sale, but it is also very risky because we will not know the project is a scam or not. I think the biggest risk of investing in crypto is when presale, though not all the scam. compared to buying when token sale, we can find out how the achievement of the ICO, but we will not get a bonus if we buy at the time of token sale takes place.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

I think many people will choose to buy pre-sale will get more bonuses but some ICO have minimum invest very high. So everyone is going to buy ICO at public sale. Pre-sale is usually for big investors.

Pre-sale investors are most times the reason for dumping below ICO  price. When you add the bonuses , they are ready to sell as soon as they see small profits.
Yewnais

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

If you are an investor, then you will only be suitable for pre-sale, because only there you can get bonus tokens.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

If you carefully choose a project for investment, then the chance to run into scammers is small enough, I believe. The fact that the ICO came out of the pre-sale and came out on the SALE does not reduce the chances of picking on scammers, I believe
Xorosso

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

My choise, pre sale with good bonus and good ICO. Then need very intensive analyze project, what him don't will be SCAM.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

It depends on the structure of the sale. If there are bonus levels, I try to get in at the largest bonus otherwise I don't bother at all. I'm not paying twice as much as somebody who got in before me just so they can dump on me on the exchange. No thanks
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

In each case, you should individually evaluate the project, make a decision taking into account its prospects. There can not be universal advice, it all depends on the project's chances of success.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Of course that is a choice. If at ico alone the risk is high, especially on presale. And that's why at presale usually the price will be cheaper than ico.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Looks like when ico will be wise in terms of risk management. Because anyhow following the herd is also a strategy.
Maybe waiting for an ico to almost reach hardcap will be much safer than buying presale moment.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

In my opinion, it would be better to buy crypto when it is ICO. It will minimize us from loss and will minimize us from the scam ICO. The price of crypto will usually decline after it appears on the market. And maybe that's a good time to buy a crypt and wait for it to rise. Because if you buy it at the time of Pre Sale it will have a big risk for crypto not work, not well developed, or the ICO is a scam, and we will lose our money.

eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

This is actually the same philosophy as choosing a coin that has been released. We never know what happened, because in ico with a normal rating sometimes hardcap can be achieved. But from the security logic, maybe ico will be better.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

For me, it is much better to buy during ICO, it is at this time when the project is at it''s early stage and the devs are most active, since you can communicate with them and almost all are set for the coin's release, the wallet is active and for sure if the coin is POS you'll have more chance in gaining rewards, that includes those with masternodes, but for presale it is not advisable, since in the past there are history of coins that are just scams, they do crowdfunding and then once the ICO is released the devs run away with your money, this is one of the reasons why china had banned ICOs before, a lot of coins being presale then the devs just runaway with the funds.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

I prefer pre-sale.
you are very true bonus will be more that we get. but if you are afraid of a scam, you better learn first carefully on a project. thereby reducing the risk of a scam.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

Some projects are indeed phenomenal, and already looks successful from the beginning. But usually such coins also require luck to get it. So in general buy when ico will be better because at least we know what can be done by developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: