Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 742 times)
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

You will gwt more coins or discount during the pre sale. However, investors during this stage takes more risk since there is a chance that the ICO will not be succussful or will not have enough funds to develop the project. I guess that is why pre sale investors get more token.
However, all this stage is the same risk involve. Gey bonus from presale also have more risk as early investor so i will not the two satges are the same. If the project success then the investor from presale will have more profit. But more risk at the first.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

Depend on the project, if you are sure that the ICO is a good ICO by the experienced team and new concept, it is better to invest in pre-slae because we can get some promising bonuses. But, if we are doubtful, it is better to preveiw the project and see the possibilities of the scams. If you are sure not a scam, we can buy them in ICO. But of course, the price will be much pricier and we cannot get certain bonuses. So, the decision is on your hand. Choose and decide it carefully and wisely.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

First of all, the pre-sale is also part of ICO.
ICO is divided into private sales and public sales, so most of the time, private sales get a higher percentage of the discount.
You're right mate,i dont know whats this boy mean when he wanted to choose between those two,where did he get that in pre sale has a risk of being scammed than on ico,when if the project iscam then you will be victimized even in presale or ico.

Private sale maybe is what OPs trying to say,and thats a lot of scams,because youre dealing outside the community and if this is scam you have nothing to seek for assistance

Besides when it is outside the community it is also hard dealing when it comes already to the point where the devs run away the money. There are lots of risks when investing, but when the project is truly promising then you would be lucky if you participated in private sale, since it has a lot and big percentage of discounts. Either way, the risks involve is already part of investment, so you should consider that and learn the further details about the project you want to participate.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

If you have good confident about that project, then you can join in pre-ICO. because you can get good Bounce in the pre-ICO stage.
I can give you new anouncement about spotCoin pre-ICO.
Do your own reaserch, then you can find how worth SpotCoin. Then you can join in Pre-ICO stage and get Good Discount.

demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

I advise you to buy the price after pre ICO, and even then can not be a benchmark that ICO will be successful and not scamm. but that's the best way now

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

But still i prefer pre sale on ico because its price is very cheap and has a higher possiblity that my investment will trippled. However, this still needs a wise decision of you to choose on where you will invest your money
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

I prefer to buy at presale, because there are definitely many bonuses compared to on sale. suppose the presale bonus can reach 40% while on sale bonus usually only up to 25%
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

Pre sale is also part of ICO but when you buy in pre sale it seems like it has a lot of risk because even the developer is not too sure if their project will be successful. there are some ICO that they returned the money of investors who bought from pre sale because they can't continue their project. I think Pre ICO is the best time to buy. But sometimes during pre sale there are  lots of bonuses given to the investors .

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

pre-sale refers to the initial period before the main fundraising period in which a small amount of funds is raised at a discount.
The LocalCoinSwap pre-sale period is being used to develop smaller utilities for use as feedback and piloting for community development and marketing during the ICO period.
Pre-ICO refers to the sale of private token units to investors before sales.
This is typically used to increase initial funding for a business, and generally involves a minimum level of investment.
LocalCoinSwap has undergone a small round of pre-ICO funding with private participants before prewarning.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

I dont think the scam risk changes too much between pre-ICO and ICO...so if you researched about the project and are confident of its potential, go for the pre-ICO
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

Pre-sale is the best choice because the price is cheaper to purchase and the bonus token is huge. Your right, ICO will reduce the risk but if you will review well the projects and the team members then the risk of being scam will be avoided too so better buy token during the pre-sale and go for the bonus.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

It depends on the project if it is good than pre sale worth to risk as the price is low, but ICO is more safe. Now very good project is live, and ICO stage is going to the end, so take a look: www.ambitmining.io
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

yes, as you say. so any speculation is always at risk especially investment in ico. so that's why I always check and be patient to find the really good and potentially after the analysis. and it is not easy, it takes patience, knowledge and experience.
mihelson

Activity: 149

@crypto_pro01

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

You can get on the bait of scammers at any stage of the ICO. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully analyze and scoring the project and his team. And even after a thorough check, no one guarantees that the organizers will not disappear with the money of investors!
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

According to this. If you want to choose between them. It is ICO, both also have advantages and disadvantages. But if you want to join first you should do some research first because of many ICO scam. think lately difficult to do or get a good project and the risk is also great. but I think you better follow the project reward program because you will get many benefits.
pilsnerlove

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

I don't think investing into ICOs means that you are more protected against scams, but if they have a very successful Pre-Sale it means there is hype and it is more likely to succeed. The best thing to do is research heavily into the project you want to invest into. The advantage of Pre-Sale is that you get more for your money because they are rewarding you for being the early bird, but with that comes with more risks. You have to balance gain vs risk.

If you are looking for a cool platform, look into Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform were you log in, give feedback to tasks and earn tokens for your feedback. I prefer it to bounties and airdrops because I feel I am contributing more rather than just spamming social media sites. They have over 30 crypto projects on there as well, so plenty to do and earn!

https://www.crowdholding.com
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

Pre sale is part of the ICO it is before the ICO starts, ICO is the Initial Coin Offering of the company it is where the company is selling or offering their coins to those who wanted to invest to them. But is is better to buy on pre-sale to get more rewards and also you can get tokens for a cheaper price.
berzelis
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

In my opinion, investing in pre-sale would be risky, but if you can have good knowledge about ongoing team of the project, then it should be more simple to choose right decision. So to define my post, you should always look at team profile, and then make your decision.

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

On Pre sale, usually the biggest bonuses are even more than on ICO. Therefore, if you are confident in the project and if you are in time - it is best to participate in Pre sale.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

I usually focus on ICO, so it's more likely to avoid possible risks of fraud and loss of your assets. But in each case, you need to individually evaluate the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: