Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 742 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

I'm sure that the best option is buying coins for pre-sale. Of course, you need to carefully study the project, but it will be possible to get more bonuses and earn.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Pre-sale's are way better if you can manage to get an allocation, which most people like us do not get. The thing abt pvt sales is that you have to sign a nda and the price is never revealed to general ico participating people.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

I don't prefer pre sale or ICO, I try to avoid the most ICOs because after they hitted an exchange they get dumped below ICO and Pre sale price the most time... I wait for exchange and try to buy it below Pre sale price Smiley

And why is that? Because those coins are backed by nothing, other than hopes and dreams. This is why we wanted our INNBC Token to be backed by the value of actual physical goods such as JDM sport cars. We wanted to protect INNBC token holders from the highly speculative nature of trading prices on crypto exchanges. In fact, these classic JDM cars are true collector items and as such they are only going up in value.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

I think it is actually better to buy during neither of those, and to buy once the coin hits an exchange. It is usually a bit cheaper then. Otherwise, buy during the presale with a big big bonus

hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

actually both are good because they are mutually beneficial, both in presale and in ico, only in this case better buy in ico alone because useless we pursue the bonus that at the end of the scam.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

I think presale is the best time to invest if you're able to get in.The project must be fully evaluated before the contribution.
imaog23

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

True that investors take more risk when buying on Presale rather than the ICO, but investing should always be a calculated risk. You have to check on a plethora of things before you actually put in money. I don't know, just my 2 cents.  Grin
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.
I dont know whats the difference of pre sale and ICO,and i dont know whats this thead is for.

Better learn your things here first before making a thread because this just an insult to yourself asking to choose between to same thing .study first the forum and shut your mouth
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

I believe the during presale many people are doubting the project, so bonus will be high, another with ICO crowdsale
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

I advise you to buy after already exists on exchange like forkdelta, usually when new entry exchange like forkdelta price will go down
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Of course it's better to buy on Pre-sale, they give very good bonuses. Especially if you are a big investor.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

pre sale obv if u sure in project, becouse this month in invest in Sonder ICO on crowdsale and get no bonuses, but if i was smarter and invest on pre sale i will got 15% bigger, easy money Embarrassed
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Pre-sales and ICOs have great risks, but reducing the risk of buying them requires careful observation and analysis. We can't avoid project failures, but we can choose good investment projects!

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

If you buy it from ICO, no guarantee that is not a scam ICO. Even peoples who buy in the ICO can be scammed.
The different of presale and main sale is the bonus and the minimum contribution. If you are sure the project is real,
you can buy it on pre sale to get more, but it require more funds to buy.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

It has been more profitable and safer to buy cryptocurrencies after the completion of the ICO because the price of the token immediately collapses.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Another better guarantor will be after the coin or token is released to the exchange, then the price will be even lower. Perhaps this is the most optimal option, for those who have little money and who do not want to take risks.

Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

I think ICO is better, as you already have some info on how it works. I would suggest to look for ICOs at www.icoguide.com  the platform is very user friendly and makes it easy to compare projects.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

Dont anyhow invest in ICO, many failed projects now... I would say dont ever participate in utility tokens because most will fail, those projects dont need millions to start off but yet they price their tokens way above value, these projects confirm will fail and fall below ICO price

Invest only what you can afford to lose

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
meukarat

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

ICO is divided into two main: sales of pre-sale and sale of tokens, perhaps more than one, specifically based on development. Although you can get more bonus when participating in pre-sales. It depends on the project and the proposed bonus, as most people, after selecting the project, pay attention to the bonus amount offered by the project,but pre-sale is only for business, which buys in large quantities. It does not open randomly to everyone.
yamatoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

As in normal investments if you join pre-ico, it is more risky because of initial stage of project but you can earn more in the future because usually you get a bigger discount during pre-ico. ICO is saver but an investment opportunity is smaller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: