Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:22:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5358 times)
earnetheasy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

This indeed a true news. The market of crypto currency has started with one coin, called bitcoin, and now it is full with various types of coins. Moreover many investors are now coming to this market. Even government of different countries and governmental agencies are showing interest to this market. This means the market is getting popularized.
Cryptov8!

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
I think the underlying blockchain technology will go ballistic but alot of the coins will fade away
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

Through bitcoin new people are getting involve in cryptocurrency. They come to know how profitable this industry is though risky.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

This is very true, when I looked at the rate at which the space had grown in space of a year, it is very amazing, what people need to understand is that most people enters in the bull market and have left disappointing but the remain people that wait will get reward for their patience
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

personally, learning the cryptocurrency more widely will increase our knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency. of course it will be very helpful in trading or investing in ico. if our knowledge is widely then we will also get the benefit from it because we can analyze the price of crypto in the market so that in trading we have a chance to get profit.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Yes there is massive adoption of cryptocurrency all over the world. The world is beginning to know the importance of the crypto blockchain technology. What people need to do is to learn more about this new technology that is set to revolutionized the way the world conducts financial activities.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency spreads fast, and I think cryptocurrency in the future will be much more developed and cryptocurrency will be the main currency in the world.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

Last year bitcoin's massive rise in price has made a really huge impact on how people looked at cryptocurrency, everyone at this point have heard and know what bitcoin is and this leads to people who are interested in its concept to look up it more and more and which can lead potentially to them investing in them and even going to making something good of it like accepting it as a payment method if they are shop owners or creating things based on this new technology.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

I think the peak spread about this cryptocurrency is the same time that bitcoin also reaches the point of ATH. It makes people quite aware of crypto.
but unfortunately, it is not accompanied by the education of the crypto itself
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Yes more and more of people know about ethereum and bitcoin
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

personally, learning the cryptocurrency more widely will increase our knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency. of course it will be very helpful in trading or investing in ico. if our knowledge is widely then we will also get the benefit from it because we can analyze the price of crypto in the market so that in trading we have a chance to get profit.
Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading indeed so by also educating others for those not familiar it could help them to use the crypto. This is the way others could benefit from crypto by sharing our knowledge what all about this technology. Through this way they can gain knowledge and earn here in this industry.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

Last year bitcoin's massive rise in price has made a really huge impact on how people looked at cryptocurrency, everyone at this point have heard and know what bitcoin is and this leads to people who are interested in its concept to look up it more and more and which can lead potentially to them investing in them and even going to making something good of it like accepting it as a payment method if they are shop owners or creating things based on this new technology.
So I guess 2017 was the time when cryptocurrency made its name to top and found out by many people in whole world. That only means technology has been a great partner in making things possible with cyptocurrency. Also,that's one of the reasons why it is gradually spreading. And,I think it is helpful to everybody to know what cryptocurrency is about so they won't be left behind about new things like this.

sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

cryptocurrencies are so spread out because people are still believing that this is the fast and simple way to become rich online
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

yes I see in my area, more and more advertisement about cryptocurrencies, more and more bloggers are overwhelmed with all those projects, they promote
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

yes is more gradually spreading in this world!! people they learn more about us or in the website they searching to how get money or how  invest if they have money!! by usig this thecnology Cryptocurrency world!!
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

I think cryptocurrency is not just gradually spreading but it is rapidly known by most of the people. Because of the advancement of the technology nowadays, it is not a surprise if many people are eager to know and learn about blockchain in which cryptocurrencies we supported.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

Well, this might be the case mate. Many people starting to know what is the capability of cryptocurrency. Embracing would be fruitful and it would best that they already getting used of it. This time around when the popularity increase much then it would be a good sign for the price to increase.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

I agree with your opinion that this market is slowly spreading as now people are aware about it and every media highlighting it because this market have lot of potential of growth. This market will boom in future as people putting their part of investment here also due to its highest growth in any any investment instrument.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

I agree that it is gradually spreading and those who are new are wondering how they can benefit. To be honest, I think bounty had something to do with this also. I know of some people who were being asked about what they keep sharing on their timelines.

yes I also think so because as I know how many people are already familiar with Cryptocurrency and so they will know about the crypto gradually and know bitcoin and altcoin slowly, therefore, I am sure with the existence of cryptocurrency at this time many people who want to join in it and make a profit, because bitcoin will increase in the next few months
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

Yes I do agree with your statement, crypto is being more popular right now most especially to students, they are beginning to realize that crypto is a great way to ease lives in some manner and I think that would be beneficial, knowing that many of the people are knowledgeable about this kind of thing is a great feeling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: