Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5358 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

As we see more news stories and more articles about cryptocurrencies, the public in general will gradually begin to hear about it and will realize that it is a legitimate technology that is here to stay.

Like any new technology, it will take time for it to develop and for it to become more mainstream in its uses rather than just a speculative investment for a small group of people.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

In my case and based from my experience in dealing with people (especially in social media), majority of the people is not really interested in cryptocurrency but rather with bitcoin. We, do, know the fact that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and not the other way around but most people outside (who wants or doesn't want to get involve) thinks the other way around ans sometimes, think of the two as complete unrelated things. But in any case, the spreading and circulation of interest regarding bitcoin or even other cryptocurrency will still benefit the whole Crypto-community in case a freat deal of investor enters.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

indeed that is true and more and more crypto users has been appears almost every day even most of them dare to go full time to earn bitcoin or altcoins and indeed this is good news because can ensure in the future crypto will have bright future even though the price of majority cryptocurrencies still low currently but it does not stop people to get involved
Zachwolf

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I agree that it is gradually spreading and those who are new are wondering how they can benefit. To be honest, I think bounty had something to do with this also. I know of some people who were being asked about what they keep sharing on their timelines.

Gradually spreading "YES" but using or accepting " NOT ALL" because some countries and their government are not legalizing crypto currency. Even though it maybe can change their economy and lifestyle they are still ignoring it.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Somehow the cryptocurrency of late is so popular. I also wonder why this kind of technology was created. Indeed, cryptocurrency brings great benefits to everyone in the world. Especially for now the price of crypto coin has started to rebound and differ much compared to the previous year. Clearly I am very supportive in the presence of this cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

The future is definitely for blockchain technologies. I think the majority of cryptocurrencies that are on the market today (about 99%) will cease to exist in the near future. At the moment, all the innovations about which the projects write in their presentations are good only on paper.
thyagohr

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Especially the younger generation knows a lot about the cryptocurrency.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

That's right, and the crypto are no longer used by retailers. In the crypto market, large companies and institutions have emerged already.
The penetration of institutional investors will require firm decisions on the part of curators on the market. Given that many of the companies in the digital currency business, including Coinbase and conglomerates in the traditional financial sector like Susquehanna, have already begun to develop solutions for curators, and institutional investors are likely to enter the crypto market in the medium term.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Cryptocurrency currency has widely spread, I can see lots of people joining on daily basis. Very soon, it will be commonly used between a lot of people as many project are out to solve humans needs
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Especially the younger generation knows a lot about the cryptocurrency.
Yes especially those millennials who are a technology-driven generation, they will clearly be going to understand how the blockchain works basically and its benefits to the industries once it was massively adopted but further developments and innovations are required to make this happen, cryptocurrency is the one step to make its existence possible.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

we will see more mainstream adoption moving forward, a coin for everyone https://www.coingecko.com/en
Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

There is no stopping it, it will just be a matter of time until a crypto becomes established or gets released by an established company like google and starts becoming an actual mainstream payment option
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 05:43:02 PM by Baoo

In general, knowledge is the  potential power, but unfortunately many people start in the field of cryptocurrency without any knowledge in the basics and of course that leads to bad consequences (financial losses, and even psychological problems). Furthermore, I think the era of cryptocurrency will develop in a good way, and I am pretty sure that it will be of great importance especially when the governments will recognize Bitcoin as a legal coin and the cryptocurrencies in general, and I think this is expected to happen after some period (maybe a few years because there are many problems during thisperiod ( attacks ) ) .
On the other hand, I think we must HODL a large proportion of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because there is a great possibility that the value of the BTC will rise to a huge value after some period (maybe a few months) .
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

yes crypto keep growing and this year we gonna see many regulation and thats mean that goverment are think that crypto are usefull and intresting and also could be use by mass of people in future, so i do think crypto will become bigger and bigger.

Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

yes crypto keep growing and this year we gonna see many regulation and thats mean that goverment are think that crypto are usefull and intresting and also could be use by mass of people in future, so i do think crypto will become bigger and bigger.

I think if governments really saw crypto as rather useful instrument than a threat, they would just legalize it instead of regulating. Regulation is always a restriction of freedom. And many restrictions derive from apprehension and fear.
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

I like seeing posts like these Smiley it amazes me how some people still say crypto is dying lol, even after seeing advancements like this still happening on a daily basis. I mean, crypto ATMs?? That's awesome  Grin positive vibes
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Indeed, cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular. Many States have already legalized the cryptocurrency, and many organizations even accept the crypto currency for payment. I think gradually the crypt will become another currency on a par with the dollar and the Euro.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Until now, a huge number of people do not know about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, do not know what they provide benefits and what can bring good money. Therefore, the main influx of investors in this market is only ahead.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

The popularity and influence of cryptocurrencies is growing, but so far it has not reached its peak. So far, no more than 5 percent of people around the world know about cryptocurrency. I mean really know what the technology blockchain, and not just heard somewhere about that there is something like Bitcoin.
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

Now many people are interested to know about crypto currencies as the popularity and influence of crypto currencies is growing. Also many countries have already legalized the crypto currencies and many organizations have started taking crypto currencies as payment. So I think crypto is gradually spreading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: