Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5358 times)
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is become a great technology for transaction. People are curious to know about cryptocurrency and day by day it is become more popular. The cryptocurrency will be following the blockchain adoption and then it will be spreading to all of the place around the world. From the last year people are interested to know more about cryptocurrency. Gradually crypto market become succeed and definitely we have money.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Right that so many people are entering into this world to make some profit. But the fact is very few of them have clear knowledge on this, and as a result, facing loss and getting frustrated. So i think they should come here after gaining the minimum knowledge on this market.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Right that so many people are entering into this world to make some profit. But the fact is very few of them have clear knowledge on this, and as a result, facing loss and getting frustrated. So i think they should come here after gaining the minimum knowledge on this market.

only fools who come into the world crypto and immediately make a trade without learning first knowledge of crypto itself
yes indeed people join in the world of crypto would want to get a big advantage maybe because know if crypto will be able to quickly get a big profit when all need the process and time, start from the beginning to learn to know him and finally to get a profit.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
I agree, here in our country many people are getting into cryptocurrency but mostly of them are engaged in bounty campaign. Although they are into bounty campaign right now, the knowledge that the have with regards to crypto is gradually increasing everyday.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

Yes the popularity of crypto has been increase a lot, since the spike a lot of people suddenly aware of crypto, and now most of them know and try to learn about crypto, the challenge is not only how to make profit, but also how can we used it for the future, crypto can be really useful and change the way of transaction in the future, it can also change the economic

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

the gradual increase in cryptocurrencies will result to bitcoin going mainstream and ico will be flooded with investors from the non crypto believers but a consistent marketing and advertising will be a must.
Consistent marketing and advertising will result the gradual spreading to other people who dont know this cryptocurrency.
But its not an easy job to attract people to join before give the knowledge to them because without knowledge i think will not good step to join.
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

The truth is that crypto has been trying hard to become mainstream in the past few years with ground breaking innovation so as to gain mass market adoption. Its spread its as expected

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I do not think because the market will soon be stable again and so why so many people say if the market will collapse what because the current market price is still up and down and not yet stable what you fear .. but I am sure the market will return to the price which is stable

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

Yes the popularity of crypto has been increase a lot, since the spike a lot of people suddenly aware of crypto, and now most of them know and try to learn about crypto, the challenge is not only how to make profit, but also how can we used it for the future, crypto can be really useful and change the way of transaction in the future, it can also change the economic
I agree its spreading but its not enough. We need more spreading to many more people. Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. As early adopters, we should be happy with that.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

that's right, crypto provides great benefits such big profits. I think investment cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment than any other investment. if we use crypto well then we will also get much profit from it, but if we can't use it well then it will be a disaster for us. because what we get is a loss.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

I want to say, if Yes crypto spread like a virus quickly spread around the world, crypto became known as a profitable currency in online business without hard work. This time more and more people are interested to know more about it.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

seen from the participants and many more people involved in crypto, yes right. crypto has been spreading to many more level of the societies in this worldwide countries. They may have some differences on their participation. Some of them are involved in trading, some for investment, and some for earning the tokens or coins freely by joining bounties and airdrops. Whoever, some of them only make analysis of it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

You were right mate,it is gradually spreading,nowadays even my fellowmen wanted to succeed in this crypto business in which they already make on their way to adopt cryptocurrency.I think what makes them more interested in it is because how beneficial crypto is if they will just learn the strategy of being a trader,a bounty hunter or any opportunity that they can benefit in crypto world.

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

It is known today because it spreads in the different social media's account. Newbies can benefit in cryptocurrency if they get knowledge here and idea how to get that coin. Many people interested to join here because they also want to have money.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

not only have the benefit of it but also choose which crypto will result. many cryptos but certainly not all of them will be able to give you great results. There are certainly crypto that will not evolve so will be very lucky if not invest in it.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

not only have the benefit of it but also choose which crypto will result. many cryptos but certainly not all of them will be able to give you great results. There are certainly crypto that will not evolve so will be very lucky if not invest in it.
Yes i agree that cryptocurrency is become known of many people and also many people are getting interested to it, so expect it will be growing rapidly because almost everyone know it and few people are not yet interested maybe because they dont know how it works and have no enough knowledge about it. I really believe this upcoming years surely cryptocurrencies will become popular and the people who doesn't know it are just be numbered.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
criptoroman

Activity: 266

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Cryptocurrency should gradually spread among a larger number of owners. But not only that, there should be appropriate banking services (crypto banking).

sonnhanma

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

im live Of course, blockchain technology is the future. But blockchain technologies need to go a long way, at the moment they are at an early stage of their development. Grin Grin Grin Grin
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

Yes crypto currency is like open stuff however it’s upto you how you will use it for your own benefit. Many people does start somewhere but end up at the stage where they are exhausted and tired. They are just not wanting to get deeper into it and those who dive into it will always get the charm of crypto. There are so many ways of earning with the crypto currency and thus it gives us almost second income source. You just have to be realistic enough in that.
We all know this thing that this idea of the crypto currencies is really interested and that the ones who are aware of this idea are trying their best to look for the ways which can then help them in investing their money into different crypto coins and that is the reason why the demand of the crypto currencies is increasing with every passing day. If thing keeps on happening in the similar manner, then we will be able to see much better crypto market.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

I believe this one's a good sign for the whole crypto market, even though as of now we are seeing a big decline but i believe all of the countries who previously supported crpyptos bigtime will be back again. South Korea and America to be exact, i hope after those regulations from this countries the market will be as lively as last year's december period. Or maybe reach another milestone or All time high for all the tokens out there.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: