Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5356 times)
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

In fact, this is not so. Most people have heard about this, but even have no idea what it is. And people who use the crypto currency in the world about 1%. That's why I see great potential in this market
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

Certainly crypto is spreading in the whole world gradually. The main reason to spread the crypto currency that various people are interesting in crypto because most of people are aware of crypto and they know that they can make a big future to work in crypto.

lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

Digital technology has been developing at an astronomical rate in recent years. Humanity follows them rapidly into virtual space. Sooner or later, all services that can be provided via the Internet will be provided via the Internet.
In the conditions of such development of the sphere, digital money can not but spread and, therefore, start to be seriously appreciated, if only because they are initially grounded for use in virtual space - in contrast to the fiat ones.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Yes, I have to agree that cryptocurrency has already been widely spreading since if you have come to notice even in the forum, a lot of newcomers are joining and participating. Even the ICO's had been emerging a lot in the crypto market because cryptocurrency has been adopted by more and more people globally. They had the chance to make investment with cryptocurrency and gaining significant profit and for some joining bounties to earn secondary income for those having existing jobs and  primary income for the jobless.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

This is already an expected scenario because of so many new projects, which purpose is for outside cryptoworld and many people are starting to get involved in cryptocurrency by necessity, so let us wait and observe the impact to crypto industry,because theoretically if there is an increase of population there is also an increase of demand, then it will affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin I'm sure.  
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency because of the unawareness about it. And that is very true. Even those who know already about the cryptocurrency does not know what exactly drives the movement of the cryptocurrency market. I mean, indeed there are signals such as news, demand, supply, etc. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you can exactly determine what will happen to the market of cryptocurrency. Banks are very wary of it, the government does not like the idea because it disrupts their control over a state, and the businessmen like Warren Buffet thinks that cryptocurrency is a rubbish. But then, the market still goes up sometimes. This is why people are afraid and should be afraid of cryptocurrency.

However, despite all these, I personally believe that cryptocurrency will thrive and it will transform and revolutionize everything in this world. Legal contracts, transfer of purchasing power, implementation of rules and regulations, execution of commands and many other processes. Cryptocurrency will change the way the world works.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Yes. I agree with you. Since Bitcoin reached an all-time high at the end of 2017, many people invested in Bitcoin. Not only the investors who spent a lot of time researching all about cryptocurrency. But also, investors who just like to  go with the trend even without researching one bit. Even though, the community is benefitting and suffering at the same time because of them.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

It's definitely spreading. At the moment, the crypt is in principle at the rudimentary stage of development, so it is still ahead.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

Yeah the space is spreading so wide and far and this is what we want so that many people will get involved into crypto space and this will make the space to grow stronger and grow in value for everyone in the space.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

The popularity of the cryptocurrency is only evolving. For someone this is new, someone is already familiar with this. If the popularization of the cryptocurrency does not stop, then in the future it will change our life.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

In fact, this is not so. Most people have heard about this, but even have no idea what it is. And people who use the crypto currency in the world about 1%. That's why I see great potential in this market

I would really not say 1% but I agree that right now, only a handful of people in the whole world are aware and knows what cryptocurrency is, or at the very least, what it can partially do to people, to transactions, to our economy, banks and countries. But overall, people are getting more aware of cryptocurrency every single day. Those who learned already discover new things and realizes the power of cryptocurrency; those who do not know yet discovers it and learns more about it and those who already are expert on it creates more of it.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I agree, there are more countries now that are very accepting about crypto. People also gain more knowledge about it and some choose to join too. If you already have enough knowledge about crypto then you definitely can join it and gain some profit. If it'll more widely known, then it's not impossible to be commonly used by people as a new and upgraded form of transaction and payment.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

You are right, blockchain technology is spreading quite fast but unfortunately because of all the FUD, we see a downward trend in the recent months and i hope it will start growing again soon.

Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I agree with you, the crypto world is growing stronger and more people are interested. Because crypto help some people become wealthy in a short time but not everyone is so lucky. Want to make rich by crypto you must be wise and make wise decisions. Wishing everyone luck and success.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

Yes, I think that by 2020, cryptocurrencies will achieve global synchronization. More people will participate in this. I think the future of cryptocurrencies is very clear. Do you think so? Many areas of the future will have a relationship with the blockchain.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

it was pretty obvious that people will know about it sooner or later but the problem is that the governments are not accepting this technology and trying to stop it as it can take away a lot of power from them
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

Blockchain is a revolution in the field of Finance! I've waited my whole life for something like this. Something that will show that banks are no longer relevant. That the government no longer controls money, it is controlled by people. Perfectly)
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Yeah, you can say that again. 3years ago, we go few persons who got little or no interest in Crypto. But recently we have seen massive trooping of people into Crypto. This is because of the publicity and adverts from all corner of the earth. Recently, a particular site I download movies from started accepting Bitcoin as a means of donation. This is a step forward to the right direction. We can confidently say Cryptocurrency is spreading.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

yes indeed now many people who know about crypto because of its ease in transacting and doing business in the digital world. those who want to plunge into the world of crypto or want to start a crypto business should know its usefulness and benefits. Because crypto can be said high risk what if not know how to trade techniques properly and well. the fluctuating price can change significantly over time making it difficult to guess.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Maybe you are right, more and more people are entering the crypto world looking for a better way of life. But as with any other business, it's important to use your moment and knowledge, not just to invest money.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: