Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5352 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Everyone in my company knows about electronic money. Half invested in lithium electronics a few months ago. I'm spreading the word about the advantages that electronic money brings
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

Yes crypto is spreading but we need regulation to make this better. The volatility is too much and it will forestall any reasonable growth
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Nothing could have reached the people with ease similar to bitcoin without any form of commercial ads. The spreading through the mouth and reaching such a greater number itself shows how effective is the growth. Maybe due to the regulations and the manipulation from the whales the price might have fallen low which will grow shortly.
cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

It is, but  how can we regulate it? or do we need to regulate it so it can exponentially spread?
cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Yes crypto is spreading but we need regulation to make this better. The volatility is too much and it will forestall any reasonable growth

hmm how can you regulate it?
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

Profit and personal enrichment is an intermediate goal of cryptocurrencies.The main goal is to change the paradigm of life of all mankind.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

Yes especially in the younger generation. Smartphones have changed the world, and currently there are blockchain technologies that sooner or later will also be one of the most influential technologies. And I'm sure we all can get the benefits.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

You rightly pointed out, many advised to invest in an etherium at a price of $ 400, they said that they do not trust, and now the price is bigger and they still do not invest, people are still afraid of crypto!
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

Yes off course crypto currency is spreading all over the world, more peoples are aware about crypto currency and lot of investors are joining good ICO and buying good coins, so this will be help to crypto world,in near future many investors will involved in crypto.We should spread the crypo word and more people will join.but the current market situation lot of peoples are scare to invest in crypo, may be later this concern will change.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Cryptocurrency is one thing that I am sure of that will keep doing well until there is widespread and mass adoption of cryptos. Just this year along exchanges have seen the number of their active users double and sometimes even tripled. That goes to show that even more and more people are getting interested in cryptocurrencies and if it continues this way then there is no telling how far it will spread

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think the most tangible and desirable benefit is getting the financial benefits from this field.
The community educates itself, to gain greater opportunity.
This is not a bad thing, because after all we need more communities to grow this industry.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

I got to know about it 3 years ago but I ignored at that time. Now I have been working in it for the last 8-9months and seeing that people are attracting towards it. People, who are in job, are also earning good margin by doing this work.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Yes that is true, many people now in different countries are now acknowledging the cryptocurrency most of them involved themselves in crypto-world. And because of the fast growing online popularity of cryptos many people now are trusting, investing and being part of the cryptos and it really strengthen the crytocurrencies and that is really a good news for us.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

I believe it is getting more popular and exposure compared to previous years. Even Ellen DeGeneres were impressed by Ripple during her show. I believe that the future of crypto currencies is bright and will be widely accepted as an international currency amongst every side of the world.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Thanks to technology more people are fascinating towards crypto market. or we can it's past results are also responsible for  bringin more investors.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

Nothing could have reached the people with ease similar to bitcoin without any form of commercial ads. The spreading through the mouth and reaching such a greater number itself shows how effective is the growth. Maybe due to the regulations and the manipulation from the whales the price might have fallen low which will grow shortly.
The reason for that is self evident bitcoin is that good, it does not matter what the governments say or what the media say people are realizing on their own that bitcoin is the best currency available and in many cases like in countries that are facing a very difficult economic situation bitcoin has been the only way to save themselves of losing everything.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:21 AM

Yes that is true, many people now in different countries are now acknowledging the cryptocurrency most of them involved themselves in crypto-world. And because of the fast growing online popularity of cryptos many people now are trusting, investing and being part of the cryptos and it really strengthen the crytocurrencies and that is really a good news for us.
Many people are now learning to make more investment for more possibility ad many enters crypto world because they see how profitable it is. People are now open to take all the risk. Crypto also become more popular and even the country, there are people who creates own coin and many are joining it. Many become attracted because the good benefit having crypto and as long as government stop to used, there will be more grow for the number of investors and users.

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

Yes that's right. Crypto is now gradually spreading. It is the fact that many more people in the world know and involve in the cryptocurrency. Crypto has led the people to accept the advanced technology of blockchain, smart contract, and many more new technology types in crypto. Crypto also has given the people the benefits even it also consist of the risks.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
tuanta

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

In my opinion, I do not think the cryptocurrency is so popular that the level of search for the keyword "cryptocurrency" is decreasing dramatically. What we need to do is promote this great technology to everyone, and it is Blurry when there are too many Ponzi models smearing images
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

I agree that’s why a lot are into trading because of the many people who have now know about cryptocurrencies. They decided to just either trade or hodl their investments instead of putting their money in banks with lesser interest annually.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: