Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5356 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

Cryptocurrency currency has widely spread, I can see lots of people joining on daily basis. Very soon, it will be commonly used between a lot of people as many project are out to solve humans needs
Cryptocurrencies are spreading that is true but the process is still too slow and the reason for that is that people still not realize the poor state of the economy, they have some clues like the rising prices but they still do not connect the dots and when they finally do the adoption will happen very fast and at that point the decline of the economy will accelerate.
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
yes, what I see is so because now cryptocurrency has been received in some countries and so I am sure hopefully with the spread of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will last for a long time and can be profitable in the future
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
yes, what I see is so because now cryptocurrency has been received in some countries and so I am sure hopefully with the spread of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will last for a long time and can be profitable in the future
Most new technologies will encounter obstacles at the very beginning. Only after the test of time will most people accept the encrypted currency someday.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is one thing that I am sure of that will keep doing well until there is widespread and mass adoption of cryptos. Just this year along exchanges have seen the number of their active users double and sometimes even tripled.
It is like things going on with any new technology. At the beginning it is going too slowly, but after some time it becomes daily reality. More and more people is getting used to cryptocurrencies now so they could not disappear.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

Somehow somehow is spreading due to campaign and due to lucrative return of investor from viable investmentuy
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

Many are joining the crypto because the influence of the hike of its value. Bitcoin boomed all of a sudden and likewise the born of altcoin's popularity comes with it. Other than that, due to campaigns, many crypto are being introduced to mainstream social media and also some are featured in the national television of many countries.

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

The best time to get involved is now, as soon most people will regret not taking a position in this great revolution brought by blockchain technology. The crypto space is just getting started..
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Absolutely cryptocurrencies are really spreading across the globe thanks to bounty hunters who propagate the good news about cryptocurrencies. Currently some countries are accepting the use of bitcoin especially Kenya and Zimbabwe have installed Bitocin ATM machines.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

of course crypto is spreading real quick. the thing is both the bad and the good news are spreading too.
anyways adoption is hampered if more newbie have a sad experience in the cryptosphere.

sanity, humanity, honesty should be adopted while spreading the word.
I'm glad that as more and more people recognize crypto, it's evident that crypto marketcapts are on the rise and I'm expecting the end of the year to be over $ 2 trillion, and it seems like negative campaigns from various media have failed to make crypto lose popularity.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

Cryotocurrency is important to finance and personal freedom!  The increase cryptocurrency adoption is the right step in right direction!  Cryotocurrency is gradually on the centre stage of finance and let hope this bring stability!

alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

I also think that way, now there are so many people who know in crypto especially young people now as well as me, because crypto for me is very interesting and can provide a good profit, and also the most interesting is the technology that exists in crypto, ie blockchain, I think that technology is the most secure technology and very difficult to hack
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

Cryptocurrency nowadays became more popular. Many people are getting interested to this kind of currency and others are doing some research to learn more about this. And also, because of social media it is known and spread all over the world.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

Who would not want to know bitcoin as one of the best innovation and development in the financial industry. Blockchain technology change the system how transaction works because it is faster, more easier to use, more cheaper and third party are not needed to finish transaction. 
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

if reading the news lately, maybe lately many people who leave the world of cryptocurrency because maybe they have got a lot of losses due to market conditions some time ago that the price of almost all the coins on the market has a very drastic decline, but if you look at the current market situation almost all the coins have increased although not much but quite significant
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

it is true that you say the more crypto the day spreads, because of the development of the science of technology, and many people who have felt the benefits of crypto, naturally more and more people who want to know about crypto and want to feel the benefits.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

yes it is true, crypto started to be a friend to many people, because from investing in crypto we can get millions of money ... many people already know the benefits of crypto, but many are still confused with crypto, because they have not fully understood.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Crypto adoption  is growing gradually.Part of the reason may be during to the large number of ICOs being  announced, each appealing to a different  niche in society. Certainly, someone  willing to invest in an ICO would want to know a bit more about cryptos
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

I certainly agree that more and more people are beginning to see crypto and that already poses a challenge for bounty hunters like me. As there are many people now dealing with bounties then there is a big chance that we cannot get to join the good ones or many bounties closes their participation due to big numbers of people joining.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

In the countries of Middle Europe, cryptocurrency became a new trend. Everybody young and old people are interested or investing and are experts in this area, I'm afraid about what it can turn out.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

if for now many new people are involved with the world of cryptocurrency, because they know how profitable the industry is despite its risks and I believe this is a good sign for the entire crypto market in the future, even though we are currently seeing a very high decline, all countries or people who previously supported crypto will come back later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: