Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5356 times)
pobeda

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:51 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 09:37:23 PM by pobeda

whether you like it or not, but the crypto-currencies and the technology of blockage gradually enter our daily life. And who will understand this earlier and start using it will be the winner in the future. One of the best opportunities for today is the participation in ICO of a new project. I chose EOT for myself - a decentralized gaming network.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

I think that soon we will see a new round of interest of ordinary people to crypto currency. This will happen as soon as bitcoin begins to conquer new price peaks. This attracts new people well.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

Introduction to crypto to the wider community is indeed gradually. Advanced technology is known to the wider community through the media that contain a lot of cryptos. They realize that the industry could produce something very big for their changes. The coin became the flagship BTC crypto is able to fly high with a very popular coin.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

We are still in early stages of Crypto awarness and a long way to go. Blockchain technology will be present in our every day`s  life through many projects and this will lead to high awareness of Crypto as well. We need regulation for mass adoption.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

people are aware and accepting gradually cryptocurrency. crypto and it's technology is spreading all over the world and people are believing it more. and we can not avoid this. So join the ICO's and invest more in crypto market and earn more.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
I
It is easy to explain how people or businesses benefit from it. The real challenge here is the technicalities on how it use by each individual because not all people are knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. The fact that there are still many people who don't know how to use computer specially old people.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
yes I'm sure cryptocurrency slowly will slowly spread and can be accepted across the country because cryptocurrency is a good digital currency than from now on many people are investing in cryptocurrency in promising altcoin and hope to get a good profit

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. The main benefits for Cryptocurrency is transparent so we should always monitor our fund and it will raise also possible in future it is main attraction of Crypto platform. But everyone expectation is global currency because global currency is accepted in over the world.

You're absolutely right mate, it's designed or fit for digital age cause people nowadays expecting for less time and can access more transactions or all in one package. The mindset for most of the people are good provider that can help them to ease their daily life routine.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

yes, what I see is so because now cryptocurrency has been received in some countries and so I am sure hopefully with the spread of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will last for a long time and can be profitable in the future
Most new technologies will encounter obstacles at the very beginning. Only after the test of time will most people accept the encrypted currency someday.

Many forget that bitcoin is not even 10 years old, many technologies take a lot longer to be adopted by the public, so we still have a lot of time for bitcoin to become adopted, and not only that most other technologies have the support from the government but in this case we have its opposition which means that it is going to take a lot longer to reach adoption all over the world.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

Milennials are the key to propagating cryptos.... famous individuals in the entertaiment industry are the best ambassadors for awareness. this is my take on this. once the curiousity is ignited the rest is easy.
More awareness and understanding about this chain, I'm sure it will bring good positive impressions, not limited for assets but also for its usage, if more young businessmen and even students that will adopt and make more interesting projects to ignite with crypto system it will gain more interest, crypto
still too young more progress can be done along the way.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

I think personally, many people who do not know about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, do not know what they give benefits and what can bring good money. And also a gradual increase in cryptocurrency will generate bitcoin into mainstream and ICO will be flooded by investors from NON –crypto that believes.

camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

Yes crypto spread like a virus quickly spread throughout the world, crypto became known as a profitable currency in the online business without hard work and hot we get real results from this cryptocurrency.
indeed I see cryptocurrency from week to week more and more people are joining in crypto and hope to get benefit then from now on this cryptocurrency already known many people and slowly spread and hopefully every country can accept Cryptocurrency well

billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Precisely the cryptocurrency is spreading around the world. I have travelled to many different countries, and I see everyone is investing in the cryptocurrency market more than the previous year
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

In fact, the encryption currency has been familiar to many people, because the price of bitcoin has reached an incredible price in a few years.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

This is a very real news, and now every year the participants in the cryptocurrency are insanely increasing. In 2018, there may be 20 million people joining the cryptocurrency. This is a very good news.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

There will be more and more people agreeing with cryptocurrencies. Although there are still many people who are in conflict with cryptocurrencies, it is a certain fact that cryptocurrencies change human beings.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

Indeed the awareness of Crypto currencies and blockchain is getting deeper and wider by the day and countries that have refused to accept it initially are beginning to study it to know more about it.
Boklopu

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

I suspect as much numerous individuals are currently becoming more acquainted with about this awesome innovation. Crypto is step by step being know by nearly everybody. Some are starting to know the significance of crypto. The test they may have is the means by which to profit by it.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Exactly cryptocurrency is growing and getting known from everywhere and anywhere in this world. It seen from news social media and others are from the websites advertisement. Some people dont mind it while others got confuse on how it goes and how can earn from it. Bitcointalk community is the answer.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Yes, you are right i agree with your statement that cryptocurrency is increasing gradually and especially Bitcoin is gaining a lot of demand in our country India. Everyone is going crazy about getting invested in Bitcoin and I expect that Bitcoin might be legal and regulated soon in our country India just like the Philippines government regulated it before few weeks and the challenge to get benefit from it will be easily completed by the people as the time passes on.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: