Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5352 times)
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Yes I think so. Many are aware of cryptocurrency for the past few years because of bitcoin. The word or mouth is one of the easiest way to send awareness in cryptocurrency world. And also cryptocurrency is also moving because of the on going development in technology, Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency is one evolution in technology. but the only problem in cyrptocurrency is it's character of being volatile. Many investor is hesistant to invest because of that but for the past years investors are more raw in investing. Maybe that's why cyrptocurrency is doing good in some countries.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
That's right, the mass adoption still happened with the cryptocurrency and i have seen there are so many articles about crypto adoption. More and more companies are interested to create their own blockchain and exchange site platform to provide the infrastructure for those are trading crypto.

The market is increasingly expanding in different areas, one thing I am sure the altcoin may disappear in the future, but the benefit of blockchain brings is forever in our development history.
diedvw96

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

I think it is undeniable the influence that bitcoin has had in attracting the masses with promises of exorbitant profits, although lately, I have also seen news of altcoins like ethereum or neo, they are of great interest to the public and I think that in the future the regular joe will have knowledge of at least the top 10 altcoins that are changing the world.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

I think you really saying it all buddy. Now wherever you go on the online markets they have apportioned areas where you can use cryptocurrencies to trade with them and as time goes on it will be more.

IrinaPro94

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

the crypt is already slowly getting into our lives, at my house everyone knows about it, but there are States that prohibit it, I think it will not be long
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Last year many people tended to think that bitcoin was a kind of bubble, which would burst soon. That's why I think bitcoin is associated with something bad (like a financial pyramid). Guess the situation will change but not soon!
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

The law of network effect comes into force. Thus, messengers and mobile phones developed. Such a future is waiting for cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

I fully agree with you. The time will come and the cryptocurrency will completely replace Fiat money, only if we live to see it)) in any case, our grandchildren will live to see it.

I don't agree with you. It is not only that crypto is not going to replace money, but every time we talk about it we are not doing any good to crypto. The best way for crypto is not to make enemies but friends and try to evolve and adapt as much as possible.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

yes you are right for now cryptocurrency spreads very fast and everything is done gradually, more and more countries and more people who understand cryptocurrency technology will give effect to cryptocurrency prices.

Crypto currency could enter our life faster if the states explained and taught people the laws of the crypto market.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Truly, the gospel of cryptocurrency is spreading faster than before. So many events in the crypto space, FUDs, government interests in cryptocurrency etc are drawing more attention to it. However, there seems to be at least 3 categories of people ;those who believe it's a get rich quick scheme, those who believe it's another ponzi or scam, and those who really believe in the underlying technology. Honestly, I hope cryptocurrencies get actual use than the current speculations it's been used for.
maga-king

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

The law of network effect comes into force. Thus, messengers and mobile phones developed. Such a future is waiting for cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

I fully agree with you. The time will come and the cryptocurrency will completely replace Fiat money, only if we live to see it)) in any case, our grandchildren will live to see it.

Crypto currency completely dollar will not be replaced. Especially in underdeveloped countries where there is no Internet. I like crypto currency, and I hope bitcoin will have a great future
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:35 PM

yes, you are right. cryptocurrency will be increasingly known to many people. whether it's with a lot of news about cryptocurrency or from cryptocurrency users who are spreading about the benefits of cryptocurrency. By looking at someone's success resulting from working or earning from cryptocurrency, it is likely that new people will become interested in buying and trading cryptocurrency. thus the cryptocurrency will naturally spread gradually from day to day.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
daryom

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

I suspect as much numerous individuals are presently becoming acquainted with about this extraordinary innovation. Crypto is bit by bit being know by nearly everybody. Some are starting to know the significance of crypto. The test they may have is the means by which to profit by it.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

all of that happens because crypto currencies use the advancement of the times and technology in the future and it is certain that along with the development of the era, many people will know and even invest with cryptocurrencies that always appear in the future
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

No we are now in crypto century, in few years time I guess 90% of the world will engage in cryptocurrency, it's a way to build up better life ed s
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:51:47 AM

that's what is a lot of questions for everyone. Crypto can generate but how should be used such as what has been a lot of confusion. still, a place rarely provides crypto if you want to use as a transaction and make sure the benefits of crypto is not so visible in this case. Maybe in terms of new investments can be felt the benefit of crypto.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

The surging price in 2017 is the proof that cryptocurrency is heard by many peoples. They come and bought cryptocurrency back then.
Popularity of cryptocurrency never been like this before. As you can see the price in the market every year has increased, it is because the demands.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

I might want to state, if now numerous new individuals are included with digital money, They come to know how productive the business is regardless of the dangers and I trust this is a decent sign for the whole crypto advertise, in spite of the fact that we are presently observing a major decay yet I am certain all nations or individuals who already bolstered crypto will return once more.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

many people have joined Crypto and of course there will be more, with the blockchain technology used will certainly make people and even the world interested in crypto. to spread the blockchain technology to be used by everyone.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Yes, they are now spreading around the world, and my guess is that in the next few years the whole world will know about electronic money and they will become closer to our lives.
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

This indeed a true news. The market of crypto currency has started with one coin, called bitcoin, and now it is full with various types of coins. Moreover many investors are now coming to this market. Even government of different countries and governmental agencies are showing interest to this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: