Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5356 times)
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

I absolutely agree with this statement. Today, cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more known all over the world, therefore they attract attention among investors and new participants of the crypto market. Due to this, the crypto market will successfully develop, provide promising opportunities for trade and investment
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Crytpo is spreading, yeah, but it is challenging, because how can people invest in crypto after 80% decrease?
For most of them it is a big risk.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Crytpo is spreading, yeah, but it is challenging, because how can people invest in crypto after 80% decrease?
the risk is huge for now when we invest in ICO, many suffer losses due to investment in ICO, invest in ICO which has a trusted developer, but it is difficult for now.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

The spread of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is crazy scale and it can not but rejoice. Soon every inhabitant of the planet will know about it:)
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency. and I think that when the market starts to grow, we will see a large number of new investors
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency. and I think that when the market starts to grow, we will see a large number of new investors
The speed that the coins are transferring to another exchange is fast, the coins got to be spreading nicely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

Pace is too low. In some coutnries there are tons of BTC ATMs, while in other there is no way to buy crypto for oridnary people. It is not as good as it could be.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency will gradually spread more and more, will begin to gain popularity among new investors and participants of the crypto market. But for this process you need a certain time - everything will happen gradually. But over time, cryptocurrencies will indeed strengthen their positions, banks will be able to surpass in popularity.
of course cryptocurrency will be increasingly spread among new investors, most importantly we must be able to popularize cryptocurrency in the community and can explain to people that if cryptocurrency can be used for positive activities can provide many benefits from it and can help resolve existing economic problems, because in it we can make investments and trades that can generate profits.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Yes, we are getting more everyday. The news about is going viral everyday and many people are getting involved in the industry. The reality is that Cryptocurrency is here to stay and we are very lucky among the early believer of this concept that will change the world.
This temporary crisis we are experience should not be the reason for us to lose faith, I agree. Many people are leaving crypto, but as it spreads more they will come back.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

Yes, before few people knew about the cryptocurrency , and now at the moment already a lot of people know about it and in Japan a lot of people pay already
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

Let's hope so. We need new investors and we need the market to rebound at last. It seems like the crypto is spreading but people still lose faith in it.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Yes, we are getting more everyday. The news about is going viral everyday and many people are getting involved in the industry. The reality is that Cryptocurrency is here to stay and we are very lucky among the early believer of this concept that will change the world.
This temporary crisis we are experience should not be the reason for us to lose faith, I agree. Many people are leaving crypto, but as it spreads more they will come back.
I would prefer to call the current situation on the cryptocurrency market not a crisis, but stabilization after a strong surge. Too sharp growth is usually always accompanied by a subsequent fall. It would be desirable of course that in the case of cryptocurrencies it would be an exception, but unfortunately this did not happen.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

The adoption of Cryptocurrency is a must for the future and there is nothing that will stop it. The main benefits of cryptocurrency is its decentralization, transparency and low cost of transaction which gives many unique opportunities.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

After last year, many people became interested in cryptothermia, many people began to invest in cryptotermines in the hope of making a good profit. And I think that crypto will be very popular soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

After last year, many people became interested in cryptothermia, many people began to invest in cryptotermines in the hope of making a good profit. And I think that crypto will be very popular soon.
in any case, what we saw in 2017, then each of us hopes that the same situation will happen again in the near future. Therefore, if we take into account the Bitcoin investment today, it will still bring good benefits if we assume that Bitcoin will return to the price of $ 20,000 again.
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Yes, cryptography is spreading around the world and every single day many people are starting to realize the advantage of blockchains. I believe we will see in the blockchain also in our daily lives in the future. In some countries it is used for monetary purposes. I am hoping for my country will use more commonly
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

People are very greedy, they will quickly forget about it. When the price starts to rise sharply, people will start investing their money again in the hope of getting rich quickly.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

In my own country, the use of crypto is quite widespread, it means that knowledge in the community about crypto is also expanding and developing. With these developments, I hope people can know the functions and benefits of crypto technology positively so that they can receive it well. With more and more people like that, it will increasingly support Crypto to be legally accepted.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes I do believe that cryptocurrency is gradually spreading all over the world this is because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also the demand among the people has increased a lot.their acceptance throughout the world has also increased which signifies that their uses is increasing gradually all over the world.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Ever since i have known online ventures, which are so many, g is the only technology that has the ability to easily help to made people to gain financial freedom and be able to alleviate poverty. It would have just been good, if so many people who are also illiterates can know about it.
I am even looking for an avenue and looking forward, towards the time that it will be taught at a tender age to he new generation at a tender age.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: