Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5359 times)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Ever since i have known online ventures, which are so many, g is the only technology that has the ability to easily help to made people to gain financial freedom and be able to alleviate poverty. It would have just been good, if so many people who are also illiterates can know about it.
I am even looking for an avenue and looking forward, towards the time that it will be taught at a tender age to he new generation at a tender age.
If crypto is gradually expanding then it would mean that the coins are being used in different portions of the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

Yes cryptocurrency very quickly distributed, I think that in the future we will be able to pay in stores as at least in Japan!
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

yes its true,people are very interesting to know about crypto and they want to investing on crypto this is the reason it is increasing rapidly and it will succeed soon.
Yes, I agree that Crypto is now very spread out. And in my country crypto now been known in various cities. And they also know the benefits of crypto. And some people don't know how to get results. And they are now also trying to invest in Altcoin. They know that investing can benefit.
Getting knowledge about crypto is bit difficult but once we enter crypto start investing we can easily know everything about crypto, it will help us to get experience. investing on crypto is very good for our future.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Yes, and this is very good for all of us. Crypto its our future and process of popularisation won`t stop. However, soon it will be more crypto enthusiastic countries like Japan in the world.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes I do believe that cryptocurrency is gradually spreading all over the world this is because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also the demand among the people has increased a lot.their acceptance throughout the world has also increased which signifies that their uses is increasing gradually all over the world.

The actual percentage of users that know crypto and are availables to use them like a currency are about of 8%.
The road is very long!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Crytpo is spreading, yeah, but it is challenging, because how can people invest in crypto after 80% decrease?
For most of them it is a big risk.
People are very greedy, they will quickly forget about it. When the price starts to rise sharply, people will start investing their money again in the hope of getting rich quickly.

Then it will be a big challenge for those who have invested to continue what has been started in this market. It would really test one's patience especially with the great decrease of the crypto price compared to last year's peak.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

Yes I do believe that cryptocurrency is gradually spreading all over the world this is because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also the demand among the people has increased a lot.their acceptance throughout the world has also increased which signifies that their uses is increasing gradually all over the world.

The actual percentage of users that know crypto and are availables to use them like a currency are about of 8%.
The road is very long!
it is necessary to take into account the construction here, that the majority of users of cryptocurrency are people who earn money with the help of a cryptocurrency business, nor are they connoisseurs or enthusiasts of cryptocurrency.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

as more and more people know crypto increasingly have the opportunity to crypto some of the global economic activities of the people with the application of a truly tangible crypto project not just in the realm of prices in the exchange market alone

dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

I am sure that it is still very early to draw conclusions. The market is quite young and unstable. For nine months, prices are falling. There is no guarantee that this process will stop in the near future. In addition, all in anticipation of a new global crisis. I am very pessimistic .. Embarrassed
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

to get benefits from crypto is by buying and hodl them for several quarters but if you don't want to make cryptocurrency an investment asset, you can also use it as payment intrument because now there are many merchants who accept crypto
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency now is popular to the people and to the other country. Because they know that cryptocurrency is the best for investing, crypto is spreading, because this is the best for investment and that is the only reason.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

In Japan, btc is already an officially recognized means of payment . From the latest news : court of international arbitration of Shenzhen has officially recognized bitcoin as property. Chinese sellers will be able to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method legally. This is super good news, which will serve as a Foundation for the next growth of bitcoin!
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Yes, Cryptocurrency is the future and in some years time it will have a significant role in online transactions. I think we are very lucky to be among the early believers which gives an advantage over others.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

It's spreading a lot faster than people think.

While governments and corporations are screaming about how bad crypto is, the coming out party is around the corner as they've been talking out of both sides of their mouths.  Governments and corps are frantically working in the background laying the foundations for a cashless society.

China is really taking the lead on this one.  In the past year, they've filed more blockchain related patents than any other country in the world.

During this period where crypto goes from unknown to an every day word for people, there is plenty of time to catch the wave and profit massively before the whole thing settles down in the next 10 years or so.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

Yes this is the power of 'Word of Mouth'.80% of people don't know what is actually crypto all about. But It will go more wild in coming years.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

As per the time, people are getting aware of the cryptocurrency. And now many people making investments in ICO's or doing trading in cryptocurrency. As well many users using it to make the transactions. And it is a good thing, which has make the world more digital.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

yes it is challenging indeed but not impossible. the only thing that is impossible in crypto is punishing scam i reckon Grin but in general yeah, we should learn and get the profit while our brain working properly

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

Indeed, cryptocurrency is gradually filling our lives. Yes, she can in society is not as fast as many would like. But in the future we will not be able to imagine our life without it.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Yes, every day become more popular,and most importantly,there are many areas where they can show themselves very much, so of course this is the future, and many literate people have long entered these markets!And if we understand that globally we are moving to a new era, which will soon begin, the markets will only grow further up

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

Yes, every day become more popular,and most importantly,there are many areas where they can show themselves very much, so of course this is the future, and many literate people have long entered these markets!And if we understand that globally we are moving to a new era, which will soon begin, the markets will only grow further up
crypto is currently mushrooming in communities around the world, crypto has very good technology that will be very useful in the future so many people are interested in investing in crypto because they believe that crypto will grow better and they will benefit if they invest in it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: