Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:25:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading  (Read 5356 times)
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Yeah, crypto is getting more popular from time to time.
I bet it will be on demand, especially after scalable airdrop of stellar, it will attract new users.
sleepless

Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
You are right, the crypto-currency has gained great popularity and recognition from the community. Many people come for the sake of profit (profit), but there are those who like new technologies and for whom the fate of crypto-currencies is important.
The future profit of the investor depends on the fate of the project. Cryptocurrency needs larger investors, because now the market has a small capitalization.

jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Still we need more radical approach to adoption. It's not good enough that the ideas of blockchain spreads, it's more comforting when adoption gains more traction. I'm looking at a few projects doing so now: Stella, ripple, an ongoing ICO, MFChain - disrupting payment systems and lowering entry barriers for merchants and buyers.

Another one to consider is HiNounou - a Chinese based project that wants to take care of seniors using blockchain. You can DYOR and see if found will matter.

I read about the project too and I think what they're doing is great.  Even providing blockchain and crypto use opportunities for the older population, not just millenials.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Crypto is gettting more and more supporters. It is exciting that now we can pay for some products and services online and offline with digital coins. Everyday the list of them is growing by giving us more comfort to use crypto as a payment currency.

David78k

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

It is a good news for crypto world, people knowing,coming  researching about crypto. And they earning from here. It making crypto world more stable and popular.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

Yes, of course like that, cryptocurrency began to spread and more and more widely known and certainly people - people will be interested in knowing more about crypto and more and more will be investing in this cryptocurrency

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Just like with any other technology: spreading is very uneven and we cannot be sure that this spreadin will cause stable use of crypto.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

The spread of cryptocurrencies is inevitable, but the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply, so many people will leave the cryptocurrency, newcomers will not participate in cryptocurrency, and only when bitcoin prices are getting higher, a large number of investors will enter higher The cryptocurrency market. .

drrekkty

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

it is spreading,but at the moment is sucks. Crypto should be affected by invest funds, by Bakkt, ETF.
We should grow and now all what I see is just a manipulation.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

It is more spreaded in developing countruire, because local law is not very strict or there is way to overcome the law without serious punishment.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Yes, I agree that now everyone is familiar with Crypto, and many are interested in benefiting from this great technology. Crypto is slowly developing and many people are making Crypto the main job. And they also started investing because this is something that can provide many benefits.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

Yes thats true. Ever since crypto has been introduced, it gains popularity everyday. People are now started to notice the potential of crypto. More and more countries are also adapting crypto because of its usefulness and the opportunity that lies in it. Famous companies and organizations are also recognizing the use crypto.

Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Yes thats true. Ever since crypto has been introduced, it gains popularity everyday. People are now started to notice the potential of crypto. More and more countries are also adapting crypto because of its usefulness and the opportunity that lies in it. Famous companies and organizations are also recognizing the use crypto.
yes Crypto is very popular, but since this year many have avoided crypto and are disappointed because of poor conditions. I believe that in the future crypto will be increasingly popular because in the future Crypto's growth will increase. Crypto helps many people make a lot of income, so I'm sure Crypto is still loved by many people. Crypto growth will get better and the value of the currency will increase.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

I think the influence of bitcoin has increased every year, because the development of krypto prices is now starting to rise again, and now kryptoa is also very popular throughout the world. so I believe the future of krypto is also a more profitable future.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Crypto is gaining more traction than we know.  More people are being aware and much more are using it.  I recently used Crypto  - Tapcoin, to pay for drinks at this bar I was at, when I travelled to Europe.  It felt really cool.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

If you do not have personal savings, you are unlikely to get a lot of profit. Since for the bounty you get very small amounts. And the longer you are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency, the less you buy it in the future.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Yeah, that's right what you say that crypto currencies are increasingly spreading. Every day more and more people are joining crypto currencies. Many people want to benefit from crypto currencies. Indeed crypto currency has been proven to provide benefits for those who patiently wait. More and more days, more people want to benefit from this great technology. Indeed my prediction of crypto currency will be more potential in the future because more and more people know that crypto currencies are important and useful. The large number of crypto currency players makes more and more people vying to benefit from crypto currencies. Crypto currency movements are so fast that people have to be smart in their strategies to get the chance to get benefits. I myself feel the benefits of this competition so that I cannot work alone. I worked with my friends to monitor the market so that I did not lose the opportunity of the widespread crypto currency.
sleepless

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

Crypto is gaining more traction than we know.  More people are being aware and much more are using it.  I recently used Crypto  - Tapcoin, to pay for drinks at this bar I was at, when I travelled to Europe.  It felt really cool.
But still, cryptocurrency is not very widely used in the real world. People learn about it a lot, but only now investors are no longer becoming. This market needs regulation, so that people would not be afraid to invest in cryptocurrency.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

Indeed, electronic money is affecting quite widely in many countries around the world. In my country, electronic money is advertised extensively. I am in college and our school regularly hosts blockchain technology seminars for students. This shows that the impact of electronic money is on the increase and in the future, blockchain technology will be developed and widely disseminated.

Family.7

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

Yes brow, even in my county people have much enthusiasm about crypto currencies now. Even not knowing what kind of a thing it is, lots of people have started to talk about cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: