Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 🔥 [Bounty] 💰💰EkkBaz Bounty | 100 Million EKK Token💰💰 BAZ Protocol 🔥 🔥  (Read 3603 times)
Nikalai1994

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

I do not understand something I need to send a report every day, that is, today tweet and immediately need to send or how?
Rekviem1207

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Proof-of-Authentication:

Bounty Joined: Twitter, and Telegram
Bitcointalk username: Rekviem1207
Bitcointalk profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1321081
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/WwSL2K6HFjeerkB
Telegram username: @Rekviem1212
ETH add: 0xa032fB99674bf5387A5ABaaD12B9f32934026086
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

Hi, I wore your signature which you can find below. I am member rank, but I find something wrong with this?  As you can see below. With regards to social media can I submit the report weekly like Sunday.  I love to see the spreadsheet soon coz a lot of scumbag claiming other people account.

ShariarMhaboob (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

how are accruals made? once a week or at the end of ico? in which day of the week to take the report?

Thanks for your question.
We will publish the participation excel list next week . The update will be given weekly
You can report twice a week.
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

I do not understand something I need to send a report every day, that is, today tweet and immediately need to send or how?

You can report twice a week. Or If want to report every day, then you can.
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

signature campaign joined.
here are my details
bitcointalk username: akorharrison
telegram username: akorwhite
email: akorwhite@gmail.com
ether address: 0xe569a5cf64CF2aD0a928F20AE772a45DD2E50FA2

Thanks for your participation  Smiley

we must put here proof of authentication for joining in Facebook and Twitter campaigns?

Sorry, I  can't understand you. Proof of Authentication means?

Yah, I understand now. Please , give here proof of authentication.
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Hi, I wore your signature which you can find below. I am member rank, but I find something wrong with this?  As you can see below. With regards to social media can I submit the report weekly like Sunday.  I love to see the spreadsheet soon coz a lot of scumbag claiming other people account.

Thanks for your feedback. Let me check the signature.

Yes, you can do it. But twice in a week will be preferable.

Yah, publish the spreadsheet next week.
terencio

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Thanks for this info.

ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Thanks for this info.

The Member rank signature will look like this. I am giving picture in this link- https://imgur.com/IujinQb
Can you give me a information that is there any font size issue in Signature like font size can not more that 22.5 pt .
Vanessa02

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

Where can I check my participation in the company?
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Where can I check my participation in the company?

Thanks for your question. We will publish it next week. Smiley
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

It is written that 100 million EKK is for Bounty and out of it 17 % is for signature campaign ( 17 million )
I would like to understand how can You calculate this if the reward is fixed and not based on  stakes ?

ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

It is written that 100 million EKK is for Bounty and out of it 17 % is for signature campaign ( 17 million )
I would like to understand how can You calculate this if the reward is fixed and not based on  stakes ?

Thanks for your question. It is more easier than stakes. Like if you join the campaign and participate for 3 weeks . Then your reward will be 6000 EKK token (Per week 2000 EKK). That's it.
terencio

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:18:57 AM by terencio

Thanks for this info.

The Member rank signature will look like this. I am giving picture in this link- https://imgur.com/IujinQb
Can you give me a information that is there any font size issue in Signature like font size can not more that 22.5 pt .

I guess it font size issue or the code. Please check the link of my screenshot http://prntscr.com/jsh3ai
I tried the signature from other ICO their is no issue.

Based on this thread Bold is no for a member like me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.msg17283187#msg17283187

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Thanks for your question. It is more easier than stakes. Like if you join the campaign and participate for 3 weeks . Then your reward will be 6000 EKK token (Per week 2000 EKK). That's it.

Thanks for Your answer. I understood that part. My question is if 17 mil. EKK tokens are dedicated for signature campaign, it means it has to participate 8.500/5 week -Junior Members or 5.666/5 week- Members or 4250 /5 week -Full Members, or 3400 / 5 week- Senior Members or 2833 / 5 week- Hero Members  or 2125 / 5 week- Legendary Members  or a mix of it.
It is a quite optimistic expectation in calculation.  What will happen with the remaining tokens if not such many participants taking part in bounty -will they be burned ?
Stakes insures that all the dedicated tokens will be spread amongst the participants. Here it is fixed and easy to calculate but the number of spread tokens depends
on the number of participants and how many weeks they take part in bounty... and it can happen that less than 10 % of the tokens will be used  out of 17 mil.

phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Singature Campaign
Bitcointalk username: phamquangbinh
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2134012
Telegam username: @quangbinh9701
Ether Address: 0xE4787E01EC718bB525C94C24f6655811e41F2230
Merrythao
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Proof-of-Authentication:

Bounty Joined: Twitter
Bitcointalk username: Merrythao
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1700807
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/thaocoi_td       
Telegram username: @huyenkiet           
ETH add: 0xD986dE93306C56DC0F204143928068e26E3DC171
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 07:09:10 AM by ShariarMhaboob

Thanks for this info.

I guess it font size issue or the code. Please check the link of my screenshot http://prntscr.com/jsh3ai
I tried the signature from other ICO their is no issue.

Based on this thread Bold is no for a member like me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.msg17283187#msg17283187

Thanks for the link. I will update the design accordingly.  Smiley
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

Hello admin I'm confused about the following:
1) when does the week start and when does it end?
2) if I join now which week will I start from?
3) where do I summit Post's, and is it weekly or daily or automated.
4) I'm rank member do I need avatar for successful campaign?
Please don't be angry just wanna get everything right.

Thanks for your nice question format. I am here to cooperate with the community, dear.And , your feedback is precious for us .So, don't worry, it's my duty to serve the community. You can ask as many questions as you want.

1. When you start then your week start and then after 7 days your week will end.
2. When you join, then it will be your first week
3. We have report format for every campaign. The report link is in the every campaign description. But let me know which campaign you are participating, I will help you.
4. Please, wear the Avatar. It will be very helpful for us. This community will lead us to the success.
ShariarMhaboob (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

Thanks for Your answer. I understood that part. My question is if 17 mil. EKK tokens are dedicated for signature campaign, it means it has to participate 8.500/5 week -Junior Members or 5.666/5 week- Members or 4250 /5 week -Full Members, or 3400 / 5 week- Senior Members or 2833 / 5 week- Hero Members  or 2125 / 5 week- Legendary Members  or a mix of it.
It is a quite optimistic expectation in calculation.  What will happen with the remaining tokens if not such many participants taking part in bounty -will they be burned ?
Stakes insures that all the dedicated tokens will be spread amongst the participants. Here it is fixed and easy to calculate but the number of spread tokens depends
on the number of participants and how many weeks they take part in bounty... and it can happen that less than 10 % of the tokens will be used  out of 17 mil.

We will use some portion of remaining token for the bonus rewarding who will be top 3 contributors for every campaign. And we will not burn our token. We will use it also for the extra bonus in Airdrop and Referral participants. Thanks  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: