Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:59:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market has recovered?  (Read 20989 times)
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

I was also thinking that the market have recovered not until it went down so many times recently . The market is yet to recover ,but am sure before the year runs out it will recover
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Judging by the situation on the market, over the last week, I would like to believe that it is recovering and will surely go up in growth. The current situation does not in any way mean the collapse of the cryptocurrency. After a sharp fall, as a rule, there should be a rapid growth, so in the near future after a certain correction, coins will continue to appreciate and increase in price.
greenvally

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

This is the expectation of the users that the situation will change. The market will be able to come out from such horrible situation now this news is the sign of expectation to become true. It is the example of one coin only. Though we have not seen the others to rise, soon the price of the other coins will rise.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

This is the expectation of the users that the situation will change. The market will be able to come out from such horrible situation now this news is the sign of expectation to become true. It is the example of one coin only. Though we have not seen the others to rise, soon the price of the other coins will rise.
at the forum there is already a lot of information that many users from the efirium expect for one or two years ahead of Bitcoin by capitalization. of course this is a very good incentive for the best investments in ETH.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

Until the end of this year, more than once such situations will occur. As I said in a certain topic, for me until 10k and more will not be, the market means still at the stage of correction, and you can buy when you want, for now.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

yes, and I hope it happens until the end of December, so the market price never goes down again.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

I do not see any stabilization for the time being. The market is still at the bottom. It takes more time to see the high prices
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Definitely the maket will be recovered soon. Already there is a blue signal in coin marketcap and soon it will turn in to green. Yes it's true beautiful june is taking place and coin marketcap will become green.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Exactly. I was thinking this today after entering into the market. I hope it will stay long and traders will be able to make some cash.
Mrnku

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

i guess as at the time you made this post things was right and at a good rate. well today which is 11th day of june, things has really gone messy and really bad because all the altcoin has gone red. The market is actually bleeding real bad. so every thing in trading is currently in pause mode. there will be a reverse but it will take small time before it goes back to green.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
in my opinion, it is quite true, but i wohld not congratulatebus yet. infortunately we need to wait a little bit more in order to be absolutely sure
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

i guess as at the time you made this post things was right and at a good rate. well today which is 11th day of june, things has really gone messy and really bad because all the altcoin has gone red. The market is actually bleeding real bad. so every thing in trading is currently in pause mode. there will be a reverse but it will take small time before it goes back to green.
i think there is a big red time aheaad, well, there are always something a ad after somethinggood, but lets enjoy the life now, right now
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I wonder what kind of reaction you had to a market situation today. This situation is very difficult to predict

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

I think it’s going to be okey. The last quarter is almost here. Usually the last quarter is always in a good status. We are all hoping that it will be. But as we all know we cannot say what will happen within 24 hrs or even a hour. Market is always a unstable, unpredictable . Even the one who is in the trading world for a long time cannot say when it will stay green or red.we are all hoping that it will be always green until the end of the quarter.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

So much for a beautiful June. As of writing, the market was hit with another red bear fever.

Anyway, i think this is just a healthy correction and people should take this opportunity to buy more. The sub $7k price is really cheap and anyone buying today could easily get good gainns once the market recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

In my own opinion market has not recovered yet, though it is starting to recover but the pace is slow to the pace it used to went down, I just wish and hope it will continue this way.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

It’s very loud words that the market has recovered. In my opinion that the trends are still quite  blurred. So, I’d rather say that now is a period of so called calmness, a kind of a strat point for any changes.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Your prediction is wrong now because the current market rate for cryptos is all in RED. To be able to recover is likely to take up to a week for the rate to rise again. So the time of the exchange rate decreases as you should consider investing in the altcoins with the highest reduction rates!

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

Hope it will be going through, I know people are almost getting tired of waiting for another pump. even though we saw green market but it won't signifies of its full recovery, it is somewhat to say that market price are keeping on moving forward.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

The market again is red so nothing new actually, this year is very bad for me, but i hope second part of the year will be green and i will earn some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: