Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market has recovered?  (Read 20986 times)
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

Market seem blue in June but now it's dipping so badly. Ethereum price going down, bitcoin price is not smiling other altcoins prices are also following the same path.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

which I see today the market is still in a condition of red thus now numerous individuals are holding their altcoins and sit tight at altcoin costs and market costs to recoup thus now numerous individuals are putting resources into Bitcoin on a here and now on the grounds that numerous individuals say if the bitcoin cost is going to rise
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

recuperate towards a high rate on the cost as last January will be extremely troublesome. numerous elements get it going so influenced the cost to can take off high. presently to have the capacity to accomplish it takes a supernatural occurrence. now that is occurring is only a little increment in not very high that lone can acquire benefit. so in the months, this happened is basically increase the standard course with no bearing to recuperate.
loung3e

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
the market recovering little by little
it hasn't recovered completely after a massive downfall of Bitcoin and then other cryptocurrencies
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

I think that the crypto market has not been recovered yet! it's now August 2018 and i don't see even my blockfolio to rise, it still decreasing by a little, i still hoping by this December will be the same as the December last year.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

No it hasn't, it keeps getting worse daily, lets still give it some months before everything will come to bull market.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Wilamot

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

In the event that I think the market has now achieved the most minimal point than we already experienced, so I think it is a decent bullish sign. The market is certainly solid later on. Be that as it may, the market is as yet not completely recuperated, the cost just keeps going, with no expansion. The cost should begin rising, and will before long achieve the pinnacle. We can just hold up until the point that it occurs in the market.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Altcoins and tokens had their kept running in April and May, however couldn't rehash the Super Moon found in December. Once the eagerness vanished, assets might stream over into Bitcoin. Another positively trending business sector may begin with BTC, which is as yet the most effectively exchanged coin, taking up 30% all things considered. With Ethereum (ETH) getting weaker, and no other resource promising to supplant BTC, craving for the main coin may return.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

Yes, very nice news. That the market of crypto currency is slowly returning to its system. After all, everyone was insanely worried about this. And they did not know how we would continue to work. But now everything is much better!
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Basically from my analysis, the cryptocurrency market will experience a major increase in this month of June because it experienced a drastic downturn in the previous months and has started picking up back in this month. It will continue to increase this way until it reaches a certain level and then it will stand still for a while then drop a little but in essence, it will yield profit to investors this month.
Month of June maybe a new start of pumping days so I think this market will recover slowly but surely and make a bull market again. If bitcoin hits $8k this month expect the price to continue to pump until it backs to $10k level and hopefully people will not take profit easily.

Most of the people are waiting for a bull market to come but its really difficult for a crytocurrency market and many people are now afraid considering that instead of recovering it continue to fluctuates.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Friends want to congratulate everyone! Yes, at last the crypto currency market wakes up. after a long hibernation. And we can all sigh. begin to invest and develop. So, how further our business, I think will go only skyward!
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

This thread was open in June. now look at the market. again red bath. Smiley
many people told that bitcoin will hit 10K. But it didn't happen. This market is unpredictable man.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

Altcoins and tokens had their kept running in April and May, however couldn't rehash the Super Moon found in December. Once the eagerness vanished, assets might stream over into Bitcoin. Another positively trending business sector may begin with BTC, which is as yet the most effectively exchanged coin, taking up 30% all things considered. With Ethereum (ETH) getting weaker, and no other resource promising to supplant BTC, craving for the main coin may return.
The market was not yet recover because of the discrimination and bad thoughts by others but I believe there will be a solution in this bear trend when we spreading a good thoughts which there are possibilities and chances to earn profit and good benefits.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

The prises are stable now but it doesn't mean it is recovered..so do  not be overwhelmed for the suddenly increase because the market is still volatile..
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market has not been recovered at all, but there are a lot of cryptocurrencies I agree. I think that the majority of them will be dead soon.
ovinna

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Recovering will be possible in the far future when the cryptocurrency market will have a chance for the development on the next level and when cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all countries. And it is not so exactly even in that case, crypto is so large for this. I consider that there could not be recovering when we have such stagnancy like current problem.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

If the time comes that the market of coins are alreading experiencing good coin price value  then we can call it bitcoin recovery, this recovery will always be possinle to happen every now and then ,so that is a good improvement of bitcoin,  if the crypto is truly recovering.
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Merited by Rededebul (3)

Recovering will be possible in the far future when the cryptocurrency market will have a chance for the development on the next level and when cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all countries. And it is not so exactly even in that case, crypto is so large for this. I consider that there could not be recovering when we have such stagnancy like current problem.

its not about acceptance in countries, this is cross border technology. What we need for store-of-value coins is general financial adoption so that people can invest wherever they are, maybe buy into crypto through their 401K's, their pension funds, their savings accounts. what we need for utility tokens (sonm, adbank, ...) is more and more usage, businesses who actively work with the platforms and use the tokens.
Basically it all comes down to general adoption. It will come slowly and steadily, but rest assured its coming

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

its not about acceptance in countries, this is cross border technology. What we need for store-of-value coins is general financial adoption so that people can invest wherever they are, maybe buy into crypto through their 401K's, their pension funds, their savings accounts. what we need for utility tokens (sonm, adbank, ...) is more and more usage, businesses who actively work with the platforms and use the tokens.
Basically it all comes down to general adoption. It will come slowly and steadily, but rest assured its coming
I also do not believe that the recovery of the market will not be crucially dependent on the adoption of crypto currency in all countries, because this will take time, and besides many other factors influence the market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

I guess market is not yet recover but it a sign that market is possible to rise anytime ,if market is rising then surely many people will be glad because that moment are they waiting for long time since the market falling continuously. And I think market situation will change sooner because its move upward and it's a good sign. I keep waiting for the market full recovery and I'll be patient for it because it is the only thing to do .

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: