Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market has recovered?  (Read 20987 times)
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

I guess need time to the price of the stable as the first, because a lot of campaigns investors interesting of their money simultaneously so make the prices in the market is very weak, not to mention about not allowed the use of the money crypto in some countries

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

It's September and the market is recovering in part after the top performers, especially ETH, set a new bottom in 2018. It's not fun.
Alphonse2910

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

It is not near recovery, but it will definitely recover at some point, the cryptocurrency market is too promising to keep dropping for so long.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

This is just the beginning. The recovery is very weak, if more bad news. Sure down market
The coins is not getting too much bad things going for them since the price of Bitcoin is pumping some.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

I don't think so that the market has recovered right now. The market is still very not stable. they can change every time easily, moment for red and green are unpredictable. This market is still struggling to be better, but not even recovered.

The real market recovery might start in 5-7 months. I am sure that the guys, who are the most patient ones, will be able to get their profits in Spring 2019 or even a bit earlier - the time will show it.
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Hopefully before december we would see some stable uptrend in marketcap.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

It seems to me that no. We need quality projects. Good projects should be a priority and we must invest in good projects. This is probably the only way to restore the market. Now we need to wait and just look for good projects. Now there are not many of them, but still there are such projects
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

I don't think so that the market has recovered right now. The market is still very not stable. they can change every time easily, moment for red and green are unpredictable. This market is still struggling to be better, but not even recovered.

The real market recovery might start in 5-7 months. I am sure that the guys, who are the most patient ones, will be able to get their profits in Spring 2019 or even a bit earlier - the time will show it.
I still hope that we will be able to see the growth of the kriptovalyut market before the next spring, I think it can happen even this winter. Although it is difficult to say for sure, it is  very difficult to guess the movement of the market now.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

perhaps this correction may be delayed until next year, as now everyone is waiting for a turn, and the market does not like predictability and can once again go to 5
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

For now, it's too early to say that the market has turned around and is getting ready for growth early, but I do not deny the possibility that the quotes will go up again this year. It remains to be patient and wait for this moment. I think the patient's holder will be rewarded.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

For now, it's too early to say that the market has turned around and is getting ready for growth early, but I do not deny the possibility that the quotes will go up again this year. It remains to be patient and wait for this moment. I think the patient's holder will be rewarded.

Market has been recovered but still if we see the graph in "Year" view then I think that we are still in the red zone and the prices are not back as they were in January.
But we still hope that the market will go green and even much higher than the last year even though it has been even much harder due to regulations.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

I believe that in 2018 there will be no growth. If the market does not start falling again, many will be positive. At the moment there are no big reasons for further growth in the community. On the contrary, many people lose hope that we will again see the maximum prices for BTC and other currencies.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

the market has not recovered, the price of coins is still very low, I think this year the market conditions are not as beautiful as last year. still have to be patient.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

You do not need to please so much, because everything can change and do it so quickly that you just do not even have time to notice it, I think that you still need to start analyzing the processes on the market.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I think there is still no progress in the market to recover and soar, indeed the price is currently donating green but that is only a moment and red always happens, so I think to face the end of the year will still be like this.
Maybe my expectation in 2019 will be the opposite in the current year, because I am looking forward to a high price hike and hope that profits will be achieved
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

Yes, I think it is like that, maybe this is the sign to slide into the moon the same as the previous year where bitcoin prices peaked especially in recent months there is good news about bitcoin which will list in Nasdaq where Nasdaq is also a market like binance with this possibility of bitcoin and altcoin others will also rise monthly
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Over the past few days, the market has come to a standstill and the signal for the crypto market is about to explode. With this momentum i believe all upcoming ICOS campaigns will be successful and people will invest more.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Yes it is, it is expected that market will recovered anytime the soonest. Considering that it is his nature and months ago market will struggling but now it is starting to increase especially last quarter is fast approaching.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

crypto currencies have long been low prices in the market. positive developments in recent times have caused movements in the stock market. the market began to renew itself.
Dhakwan

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Yes it is, it is expected that market will recovered anytime the soonest. Considering that it is his nature and months ago market will struggling but now it is starting to increase especially last quarter is fast approaching.
Currently a bad market often rises and falls so I think the market is not stable, there are still many that are down. the possibility of rising high is very difficult, only a few percent rise very grateful, I hope this will recover quickly and by the end of this year I hope there will be an increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: