Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market has recovered?  (Read 20989 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

There is talk that the bottom is already groped, and the idea may soon go up,but it clearly did not start,look at the market capitalization crypto,there are just two hundred and fifteen billion dollars,and it was 850!The difference you see what that is,so when it restores,it should take near that mark to be,then Yes

GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

If you analyze the current situation well, then you can see a complete lack of positive signals that would indicate an improvement in the crypto currency market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

Yes, I believe that the market is beginning to recover, because there is no such drop in prices that was before
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
Yes the market has recovered. See there are coins in the market that can rise very fast and shall go high. There is a possibility that this happens really soon. Especially Paragon, Power ledger and Cardano can go high soon.

the market hasnt recovered in any sense, its still down bigtime and it probably wont go anywhere in a long while. Not that i'm pessimistic, I just dont think we're ready to become optimistic again
It probably will. We the people needs to wait for the bull to come. It is about patience. As of today it is slowly going into recovery stage and more time needs for it to recover. Market will not disappoint us so we just need to have patience in the things we are doing. All we need to do right now is to support the whole market by buying and simply holding.

yes, buy and hold. Some people prefer to trade to increase their bags, but i seriously dont have the time to learn how to do this. I've got friends literally losing 20% of their bags in less than a day because they sell at random high moments because they hope it will drop more, which usually doesnt happen. Then they panic and FOMO buy back some coins, usually at a much higher price. Thats not trading ofcourse, thats gambling
the number of markets that are experiencing a downturn should demand the number of recovery that restores the State of the market to improve the quality of the market and restore many more developments for the sake of progress going forward.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

It is too early to talk about the market reversal , I think we should wait for the market recovery after 2019, and now only bearish signals

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

I think that in the next 2-3 months the crypto-currency market can not recover because of bad news. We will have to have patience and wait.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

Yes the market has recovered. See there are coins in the market that can rise very fast and shall go high. There is a possibility that this happens really soon. Especially Paragon, Power ledger and Cardano can go high soon.

the market hasnt recovered in any sense, its still down bigtime and it probably wont go anywhere in a long while. Not that i'm pessimistic, I just dont think we're ready to become optimistic again
It probably will. We the people needs to wait for the bull to come. It is about patience. As of today it is slowly going into recovery stage and more time needs for it to recover. Market will not disappoint us so we just need to have patience in the things we are doing. All we need to do right now is to support the whole market by buying and simply holding.
recovery indeed is going on the market. see the decline had happened is indeed worthy of this moment of opportunity to restore brings back the progress on the coin that also generate considerable profits going forward as the main valuable coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

An assertion like this can be a bit true especially looking at the time frame this opinion/assertion is made. Bringing it to the now however, things have nosedived really bad ever since. The responses we are seeing from different coins prices is making everyone freaks out easily. Many have even out their minds away from any possibility of a bullish run come the end of 2018 as it is experienced last year. Thou, I still hope for a possibility of a bull run anyway, am not too sure my self. Things have gone really bad.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

It was a great month anyway, since it was possible to find a way to make a profit in any situation. Whether it is day trading or mass retention. The arrival of bulls will simply increase many times as well as the volume of trades and prices, and hence the profit.

Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

recovery indeed is going on the market. see the decline had happened is indeed worthy of this moment of opportunity to restore brings back the progress on the coin that also generate considerable profits going forward as the main valuable coins.

Its obvious the market has found a bottom and the accumulation is happening. Hundreds of alts are going sideways after having gone down for months. Now is the time to buy because it wont be stagnant for much longer

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Its obvious the market has found a bottom and the accumulation is happening. Hundreds of alts are going sideways after having gone down for months. Now is the time to buy because it wont be stagnant for much longer
It's been a lot of sounds with a declining market circumstances far certainly will experience a recovery in the future. It makes the market back in its original state which makes the market rise and raise many more developments that make the price rise even so drastically.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

What are you smoking? Blue?
Maybe You want to write green, but also this is not a true. The market is not green, is not red, is stable. And probably this is the best what we can wish this year. Cryptocurrencies find the bottom!
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

I think its too early to tell that the market has already recovered. As of the moment, majority of crypto are still down and the market is still red. I think its still on the correcting stage. Anyway, crypto is unpredictable and always changing. It might be down right now but we'll never know what will happen the next day.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

No, it was just a small sign of the bullish market, but the market is still in downtrend and it has nothing changed science May or June. We need a new wave of fresh investors and a lot of new audience for the next big pump to happen.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

Market not recovered yet.
Market need huge correction. At present bitcoin price almost $6477, when the price up to $10000 market will recover then otherwise Big difficult to pump altcoin Market. Crypto Market correction is main fact right now.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
akunta

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

beautiful june, you say? it's november already Wink and the market still freaks me out. i mean, how can we expect that the prices we have now aren't going to dance a congo closer to christmas? Grin

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

Hello! I think the market will recover soon. Now there is a lot of positive news and a little negative.  HODL !!!
mammy777

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

The market is always jumping. And now it is not stable. But I think that in a few months it will be restored - you have to wait.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

No, the market is not recovering. I think the real recovery will begin in a few months. Now the bearish trend continues. But we should not be upset about it.

LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

In my opinion, you are rushing to conclusions, it still takes time for the market to recover and I believe that it will take a lot of time, so it's too early to talk about it.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: