Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The market has recovered?  (Read 20987 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:08:24 PM

The market is not recovering. For two days I have been watching the market stand still. It scares me a little. Sometimes after such pauses the market begins to fall.
The fact is that we have already seemed to see a cryptocurrency market. But nevertheless, the fact that Bitcoin cannot reach $ 4,000 for some reason, should already be alarming, because it is already a prerequisite for the possibility of another fall. Although I cannot understand at all what influences the lower situation of the cryptocurrency market and why the market does not develop in parallel the prospects of many projects.
Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:25:14 PM

not yet because recover is a hard process and never will be easy for bad market to recover or to get to better situation because of the market status which is bad and really bad.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:41:20 PM

I do not see a market recovery now. I am very sorry to realize this, but most likely the market will not start recovering soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:21:23 AM

I do not see a market recovery now. I am very sorry to realize this, but most likely the market will not start recovering soon.
I stand for you people are saying the market will recover very soon but there is no reason for saying like that because the market is dumping like that so if you want to take over this situation will lead to put lot more effort.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:36:14 AM

This market correction is now the longest in crypto history, longer than the 2014-15 correction bitcoin. Hope to see it ending soon.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:37:19 AM

This market correction is now the longest in crypto history, longer than the 2014-15 correction bitcoin. Hope to see it ending soon.
it's been almost a year and indeed there is still no sign that this will end with an increase. in my opinion indeed we now have to learn to be patient for what is happening now
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

I am sure that in a few more years the crypto market will be in this condition. And only by 2021 there will be a significant increase in the crypto market, this will be another cycle.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:10:03 PM

I am sure that in a few more years the crypto market will be in this condition. And only by 2021 there will be a significant increase in the crypto market, this will be another cycle.
I think you're right. In may 2019, there will be a decrease in the bitcoin reward. Many consider it a starting point and a change of trend. Gradually, the market should start moving up. And we will see serious growth in 2020 and 2021

donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

I hope it will recover soon, now its price is very bad, the value of my assets fell a lot. If this  situation still continues to happen or it does not improve, I think i will be stress ,  when I see my coins value, my feelings is very bad.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:05:19 PM

Is it possible that in the middle of this year there will be changes in a more favorable direction for crypto, indeed we are all tired of waiting for a saturated market now, whether this year or 2020 crypto will improve, we are all waiting
Cekalt

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

I wouldn't say its recovered yet, but its starting to pick up again. Soon we may see a new bull run with new money coming in to the market
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:52:59 PM

Market has not recovered much yet but it may start on that soon and go back to old highs before end of this year.
it's true because to restore the market as early as last year it will take quite a long time, but from now on the market changes have improved enough so that in the coming year the market will reach a high increase

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:34:10 PM

I hope it will recover soon, now its price is very bad, the value of my assets fell a lot. If this  situation still continues to happen or it does not improve, I think i will be stress ,  when I see my coins value, my feelings is very bad.

You should not be upset even if the price continues to fall or will not grow for a long time, just before the bullish market another drop is quite real, a long period is still possible which will be without noticeable events

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:15:09 PM

if in my opinion, the problem is that there is still a lot of market to experience a pretty good price increase because then the purchase of coins in 2018 is so high that if it is now stable, there will be many people who are disadvantaged. so for the market to experience stability it takes a long time

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:45:36 PM

Market has not recovered much yet but it may start on that soon and go back to old highs before end of this year.
it's true because to restore the market as early as last year it will take quite a long time, but from now on the market changes have improved enough so that in the coming year the market will reach a high increase
It's true what you say is that if we hope the market can recover as it once did when it certainly took a long time and hopefully the market can continue to improve and improve, let's just see what happens in the future
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:17:08 PM

Yes, the market periodically goes up a bit, but I can not call it a recovery of the market. It seems to me that we must be patient and continue to believe in cryptocurrency. In 2020 we will probably see a very good wave of growth.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:37:06 PM

many issue and news are created about bitcoin price moved and i heard bitcoin are going up in Mei 2019, and i got information from group whales are moved their Bitcoin to exchange in more tha 100k Bitcoin from their personal wallet

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:46:59 PM

Not completely, the market is still struggling to recover from a bad situation to a good position but there is any other changes what happened in a huge so this will create your question in our mind to be confident with our investment but definitely very short time needed for huge attraction and development for Crypto field  to achieve so it could be possible in quicktime.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:24:52 PM

Yes, the market periodically goes up a bit, but I can not call it a recovery of the market. It seems to me that we must be patient and continue to believe in cryptocurrency. In 2020 we will probably see a very good wave of growth.

the cycle of market movements that have occurred lately cannot be said of recovery because I think this is a reasonable movement and there has been no change in the market. if you see and hear the news circulating from experts, they say that a large increase in the market will occur in the following year, believe it or not, it is still predictable but indeed we must continue to believe in the growth of cryptocurrency.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:10:34 AM

- Indeed, the recent changes of the market are not too big, it seems to be a very small adjustment, and I feel these adjustments come from whales and big investors, they created the collapse and made everyone depressed, and now, when people are preparing to give up crypto, they start to launch this system, creating trust for us again by pumping and pumping some altcoin. And their purpose may have been very successful when many people thought that the recovery market was approaching but in fact, we may hardly know exactly when the real recovery comes

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: