Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Reverted  (Read 381 times)
spacemen2018 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

hello all

Please help me to send  a MNE transaction example of the problem i get:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x34135aa38177086febeed6108760c0d36dd4235360c95f8fe9e64654e947db2a

If any help i will send a good tip.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

You should have posted this in Altcoin Discussion as this question deals with ethereum blockchain and it's tokens. Kindly move this to appropriate section using the move topic button present on the bottom left.

ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
This error occurs when

1. You might have wrongly used the contract address and the decimals. Kindly recheck the address and decimals and resend the tokens.

2. The tokens may be locked for a certain period of time. Try to check with the team and solve it.

3. Some token devs write the code such that all the tokens present in the wallet cannot be transferred or swiped off. Try transferring the tokens less than what you have in your wallet.

Hope this helps  Smiley
spacemen2018 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

You should have posted this in Altcoin Discussion as this question deals with ethereum blockchain and it's tokens. Kindly move this to appropriate section using the move topic button present on the bottom left.

ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
This error occurs when

1. You might have wrongly used the contract address and the decimals. Kindly recheck the address and decimals and resend the tokens.

2. The tokens may be locked for a certain period of time. Try to check with the team and solve it.

3. Some token devs write the code such that all the tokens present in the wallet cannot be transferred or swiped off. Try transferring the tokens less than what you have in your wallet.

Hope this helps  Smiley

wherever i ask there is no help anyways thanks friend still looking for a good answer.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

wherever i ask there is no help anyways thanks friend still looking for a good answer.
I have explained some possible ways to solve the problem which you have encountered. Didn't you try them? Do you think the reply of mine has been off-topic and not helpful to solve your problem?

Try not to swipe off the entire balance present in the wallet. Keep some balance in the wallet and transfer the rest of tokens. Whenever there were some errors of similar kind which you received above, reserving some balances have transferred the tokens successfully.

Minerium devs may have written the code of the coin in such a way that transferring of entire balance cannot be done.

Remember, your topic has been moved to a spam mega board where you won't receive assistance for these sorts of technical questions. So try what I have mentioned. Hope it might be of some help to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: