Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:06:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Economics of coin issual  (Read 102 times)
tessrnet (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

We are thinking of creating a Cryptocurrency, although wondering why isn't there a variable coin issual rate protocol,  based on usage, in order to reduce the volatility of the currency.

Like for example, if the usage of a service, both resource availability and resource usage is increasing exponentially, then isn't it good that the rate of coin issual reflect this change in order to maintain the price of the coin and vice versa?

Surely complete control of the pricing of an automated system is not possible, but at least a reduction in the volatility is more attractive for adoption of that coin.

Constructive thoughts or clarification questions only please...

Thanks
Tessrnet
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

I also has the same perception on my mind. You just said it. A procudre should be made to reduce the amount of volatility. It would bea help for many people
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

This volatility problem will reduces when number of investors are invest in the market and I don’t think it has volatile problem many people are invested money and they are getting more profit based on this yes there are some coins people doest trust so based on this if we concern about scam then it will be remove soon.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Creating a cryptocurrency is not easy and volatility is everywhere. Automated system on pricing is quite impossible but reduction in the volatiliy it might possible in the near future. It is striking for adoption of that coin. Yes i think it's good that the rate of coin issual reflect this change in order to maintain the price of the coin and vice versa.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

after creadting btc many crypto currency come in the market and this system makes the world change based on this many research and analysis is happening based on crypto currency if we can invest and trade properly and avoid scam then the volatility will be decrease soon and people will trust.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

I do not think that there is a need to control the price or value of a cryptocurrency as it is against the basic concept of decentralized economy, lets give the market more time and we will see it mature with time.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: