Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Online market accept cryptocurrency ?  (Read 357 times)
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Electronic money exchange platforms (DCEs or independent exchange service providers or electronic money exchange platforms) are services that allow customers to trade electronic funds for other assets as legally transmitted. system, or other digital currency. This is the best place to accept electronic money.
salinaangel

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

Newegg, OverStock, ebay, amazon etc are the familiar market which accept cryptocurrency as payment. There are some other markets too which are not familiar as those but they accept cryptocurriencies as payment.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

I am not familiar with the online market so maybe less know about this. but I know it looks like crypto can not they received for payment. the reason is still a great fluctuation will certainly make this increasingly difficult. However, this is not possible it will continue like this. of course it took a process that will be able to make crypto be accepted.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

there are many online markets that accept payment with cryptocurrency. the following I lis online store that receives payment with cryptocurrency.
1. RepublikHost.com
2. NameCheap.com
3. Hobihouse.com
6. Overstock.com
7. Faiyo.net

the source of the market links I took from : http://bitcotrend.blogspot.com/2017/03/toko-online-yang-mau-menerima-bitcoin.html

hopefully my answer helps you

zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

There are many websites or online shops who are accepting crypto system so Amazon, Expedia, Newegg etc are accepting this based on its facilities basically amazon accepting this because of its benefits because they know about its future also it increase their sell because many people are trading with this currency.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

After creating crypto currency is most famous currency through on line and based on this life become easy and this makes easy for trading and this trading is based on online shopping also many company like Amazon also accept this btc for shopping. Based on this many users of crypto can purchase goods via online easily.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

Its possible to reach in that target because the number of users are increasing day by day based on this increasing rate the price of the crypto is also increasing so its not less near to reach that goal also this types of benefits will increase more capital in future in crypto currency market.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

you have just answered your question the biggest market online that accept Bitcoin is Amazon and I'm really happy with that
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

There are many of them like – Overstock.com , Expedia, Gifter and may more. They are online market and they accept cryptocurrency.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

Currently, e-commerce websites do not accept cryptos payment, only a few sites selling steam games are acceptable. But for the next three years, crypto payments will be widely used around the world, and by that time e-commerce sites will integrate crypto payments into their websites.
jakerfox

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

There are so many online sites that accept online payments. Even the most popular site Amazon.com is planning to accept btc as payment option.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

I've heard that Starbucks would begin to accept cryptocurrency actually is not a market but anyway to buy coffee with bitcoin would be great
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

There's plenty shops that sell their products for cryptocurrency, like online game shops and etc. You can just use goodle to find information

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

Hello, I want to know some online market's like ebay, amazon who can accept cryptocurrency as payment.

Some time ago I had read that Amazon would accept payment by cryptos in the future. And if Amazon does so, all e-commerce websites in the world will also accept cryptos and make it popular. At that time, people will use cryptos to pay instead of cash.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

I've heard that Starbucks would begin to accept cryptocurrency actually is not a market but anyway to buy coffee with bitcoin would be great
Not sure about that until there will be an official news about that. Because the majority of news related to the mainstream companies adoption just rumour and i never take it as a serious thing.
there is a lot of rumour about that. This is to creating a FOMO.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

You can use Amazon through Purse.io, it's a nice service for both buyer and seller. It accepts bitcoin and bitcoin cash. You also can try Shopify stores. They also accept Bitcoin.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

Hello, I want to know some online market's like ebay, amazon who can accept cryptocurrency as payment.
I haven't encountered this. Maybe I think indeed there is no crypto as media that accept transactions on the online market. If indeed there is certainly at least this will effect in increasing the value of crypto also later. because certainly indirectly that the online market has also shown its interest against crypto as well.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

Right now there was a news that Amazon is looking forward to integrating bitcoin to the Amazon online platform which will make the cryptocurrency integrated with the e-commerce industry but most of all I think the iot market is one of best interest and success likelihood
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Right now there was a news that Amazon is looking forward to integrating bitcoin to the Amazon online platform which will make the cryptocurrency integrated with the e-commerce industry but most of all I think the iot market is one of best interest and success likelihood
This has been one of the biggest rumor since last year.

Amazon is still unsure about this thing but if ever they will start accepting cryptocurrencies on their platform, I'm sure of it that they will dominate the market.

They are already established and they just have to adopt new ways of payment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iiiiiiiu9

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

As far as I know, in addition to many companies investing in cryptocurrencies, many countries have already implemented store shopping and payroll, such as in Japan. In my opinion, accepting cryptocurrencies is inevitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: