Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete it  (Read 110 times)
madnessteat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:15:45 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 05:13:58 PM by madnessteat

I apologize for my English, I teach it less than 6 months.

Register in Google, if there is no account. And create a new table. https://www.google.ru/intl/eng/sheets/about/

Here is a table where the Manager puts stakes

We are interested in the code of table 1h-8ps9VQNQK033gyc09-rBOSvPVbSoZpcuwy-fz0jms, also the name of the sheet (in this case Twitter) and our line number(for example, take №6)

In the table we created, we fill in: 1 line - the name of the bounty, 2-in which company we participate (in this case, Twitter) and in the third line we copy the function, which will import data:

=IMPORTRANGE("1h-8ps9VQNQK033gyc09-rBOSvPVbSoZpcuwy-fz0jms"; "Twitter!A6:O6")

where:
1h-8ps9VQNQK033gyc09-rBOSvPVbSoZpcuwy-fz0jms table code where Manager puts points
Twitter sheet name from the same table
A6 and O6 start column and end column of the table and our row number

A very convenient feature (binding to the name) is when the Manager constantly edits the table (removes rows) and this changes the binding of the row number.
To do this, I advise you to have a separate table, because it will constantly import data from many cells of other tables and with a large number of bounties it will be possible to add. But the convenience of it is still overlaps.

In the first line, I bring the company name and a link to the Manager table for a quick transition to it.

From the Manager table we need the following data:

In the second line we write the function =VLOOKUP this type:
On my screenshots there is a function =BПP, but in the English tables you need to use =VLOOKUP. Google sheets won't let me use it.

=VLOOKUP("AAA";IMPORTRANGE("BBB"; "CCC!B1:V5800");1;0)

Where AAA - string name to bind (Bitcointalk username) it will be the beginning of our range for importing data
              BBB - the reference to the table Manager (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/160LpOlxJmkWwwE_2BPzIwbDsVMJWyyAq6iLIxUvqCqI/edit#gid=1086350140)
              CCC - the name of the sheet from where the data will be imported
      B1:V5800 - range for importing data
                  1 - column number from our range for importing data
                  0 - leave as is
As a result, we get this function:
=VLOOKUP("Bitcointalk username";IMPORTRANGE("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/160LpOlxJmkWwwE_2BPzIwbDsVMJWyyAq6iLIxUvqCqI/edit#gid=1086350140"; "Twitter!B1:V5800");1;0)

The third hundred-fate prescribed the same exact function only change in it the name of the row for the binding (our nick)

=VLOOKUP("madnessteat";IMPORTRANGE("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/160LpOlxJmkWwwE_2BPzIwbDsVMJWyyAq6iLIxUvqCqI/edit#gid=1086350140"; "Twitter!B1:V5800");1;0)

If all have made correctly get.

Next, copy both rows as many times as many columns we need to import from the Manager table.

Change 1 at the end of the function to as much as the desired column is moved relative to the beginning of our range.

In the next two columns, too, change 1 to the desired column from the Manager table

Here such it turns out our table.

At first it seems that it takes too much time for this, but a little understanding you understand that such tables are made with ease. It is very convenient if you make such a table from the beginning of bounty and then do not have to edit anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███