Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont you think that crypto market is still overvalued?  (Read 531 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

As we know cryptocurrency doesn't really have solid assets to backed up, like a real world company has all the performance report, connections are work force to sort of fulfil the 'value' of something, there's nothing left of adoption by communities, by real world companies, by entities which are worthy to ensured that cryptocurrency is really appreciated and utilised by them, many projects nowdays still holds some good amount of value because of the expectation of people towards them, like testnet or promises that the team is most likely to be able to deliver in upcoming years. When there's high expectation, people are buying for things that doesn't reflect the value it haves currently of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

I have to feel the same way. I think the current blockchain and the encrypted money market are grossly overvalued.
Most ICO projects do not require so much capital.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

Hi!
 Don´t you think that crypto market is still overvalued?

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

I think this is a normal thing, because crypto market continues to grow and even its value can continue to increase. I've seen many changes happening today than in the past. In conclusion, the increase can be regarded as a very extraordinary thing. Market value continues to rise and beyond expectations. So it can be concluded that in the next few years the crypto market will rise significantly compared to the current market value.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:49:41 AM

Hi!

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

I think this is a normal thing, because crypto market continues to grow and even its value can continue to increase. I've seen many changes happening today than in the past. In conclusion, the increase can be regarded as a very extraordinary thing. Market value continues to rise and beyond expectations. So it can be concluded that in the next few years the crypto market will rise significantly compared to the current market value.
crypto market will always grow, it resulted in a lot of additions of coins that appear and this can trigger for the occurrence of many coin options circulating in crypto. so I think this is a natural thing and happens by crypto.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

For now, one can say that only one bitcoin is overstated in price. Compared with other crypto-currencies and the functionality that bitcoin has, there is a very big price difference between them. However, it is necessary to take into account that the crypto currency is a completely new phenomenon in our financial world, and so far no one can reasonably answer what it is necessary to consider as overvaluation of the value of the crypto currency, and what is not. We are still working out the necessary practices and there may be mistakes and miscalculations.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

Hi!

What is your opinion?

your good friend. I think the cryptocurrency is not overestimated. In fact, you can see the market value, and now this value is actually very rational. Because it does not drop significantly. On March 20 last year, a bubble was released. Now is a very good period of development.

lexavl88

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

I think that is overrated. This is mainly due to the fact that a lot of speculators in the market. If we follow the economic theory, the prices of cryptocurrencies should be justified. In this case, the cost of cryptocurrencies can be justified by the cost of mining .
Not only. In this world, anything can be valuable. The main thing is demand. You can sell air if there are buyers. The same goes for cryptocurrency. People enjoy her, I see her future and why she's so valuable.
[ProTrader]

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Hi!

What is your opinion?

Not one can tell if the market value is over price or not because all of it are just speculation. Since every month there are new altcoin that is added in the ecosystem, you cannot tell what will the market price should be.
Yalovtsev

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

He's very underrated in terms of capitalization,now all they are saying to the crypt to do the reckoning between States instead of the dollar!And large companies and banks,and many corporations are now actively pouring into the crypt,so it is definitely a huge potential,we are waiting for the capitalization of 3-5trillions $ or more,then it will be the norms of the market price,which was supposed to be!

almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Among the variety of existing projects for Token Sales, there are a lot of frauds! Very few of the them have qualitatively created processes. That is why when I was looking for reliable project for investments, I found Socratus. It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies, so any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. In my opinion, it is good that they work with different kinds of insurances such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and the core aim of the project is to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on new level. Like, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Moreover, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles..It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. I think this is really cool and it seems like innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

we should not be able to attribute the exact value to the emerging technology in that I can not really imagine if it will really succeed as a global standard devaluation. But whenever and when it stops from dirty activities like unprofessional work and deep habits, it's a revolution that can be lost or a lot of other developments from an internet and so on.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

I think so, if coins are bought at such a price, they are not overpriced. If this were so, they would have fallen dramatically in value.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

The cryptocurrency is not overestimated. It is only a matter of time. It is very likely that Bitcoin will be more expensive with $0.20 million in the future. It is a growth period now, so some people think it is overestimated.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

It was, don't think it's too bad now.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

In general - yes. There are a lot of overvalued projects in top100 CMC (like IOTA, EOS,...).
There are some undervalued GEMs but I think we're still in a permanent bubble

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

I think the market loses the code that will be appreciated as they are in the current rating with more and more coin being sold and their development is constantly paired with the likes of the members.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

Thank you for your thoughts, but nobody still convinced me that cryptocurrency are not overvalued.
I mean some obvious evidence..

why do you think it's over valued ?? in what sense is it ?? is it because of the fees, not being useful or widely accepted, not having physical form ?

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:38 AM

I think personally If you say about the top ten coins, I would say that they will increase more in the coming days. But there are also some dirt coins, which are really dirt. And hinder the normal operation of the market. so I think now the price should be higher. Because this project is made for everyone.

konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

chances are that way. because we can not accurately measure the technology used and its relation to global payments. but not all projects are of high value. we just need to be selective in choosing the right project according to the prospect we expect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: