Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Bounties for JR Members  (Read 453 times)
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

Hi guys, my signature bounty for IAME had just ended and am looking for something similar (USD5 value of coin per post). Is there any Signature bounty that has something like this right now?
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Hi guys, my signature bounty for IAME had just ended and am looking for something similar (USD5 value of coin per post). Is there any Signature bounty that has something like this right now?

Yes there is but your current rank will surely not qualify to that Signature Campaign so you must need to reach first the Senior member rank before you will be able to join such campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Yes there is but your current rank will surely not qualify to that Signature Campaign so you must need to reach first the Senior member rank before you will be able to join such campaign.

thanks alot mate. Yeah going up the rank is very hard for me right now a pity Sad

My current rank is quite hard going for stakes as mostly the stakes can be quite low for JR Members. Hence I had found IAME bounty a while back with USD5/ post capped at 20/wk.. which is good for me so far. But it ended
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

If you want a bounty with a pay per post like that, you can get it by looking for the same bounty manager. Usually the manager will apply the same system and rules.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

If you want a bounty with a pay per post like that, you can get it by looking for the same bounty manager. Usually the manager will apply the same system and rules.

Thanks mate. I have seen some bounties with the similar style of usd5/post worth of coins. But that was quite sometime ago. So far currently did not see something like this
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:48:08 AM

If you want to join a pay per post task in signature campaign, please make sure to upgrade your rank first. I have seen bitcointalk threads offering a pay per post signature campaign but their qualification limit does not involved jr. member. Its best also as of now, when you are still a jr.member to join other signature campaign that is not a pay per post. They also offers big rewards.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
dwiady

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

if for jr member I think it is quite difficult to achieve, but it is possible if you follow the rarely interested campaign with the system of sharing the stake
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

Oh you're looking for a project that pays 1 coin per post and valued 5usd per post? Did I read that correctly? Majority of the projects here are paid based on their stakes per week, and that is depending on how many hunters are participating. Try to upgrade your rank first then join some sig camp in the services section of Bitcoin in this forum.

[
hefjor

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

This is a hard part for being lower rank like jr member,most quality ico are are accepting only a full member and above, but i dont lose hope because theres a lot bounty campaign are accepting jr mamber as thier participants.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

Yeah I am trying to level up but so far could not Sad

I had done one IAME sig bounty and had saw some but nowadays could not find similar

Usually is like USD 5 value of coins per post capped 20 per week
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:00 AM

It's not easy to find signatures now that pay a lot now for lower end members and also more and more people are joining every day but I hope soon you will get to level up. Also sometimes you have to wait ages to get paid, like the CURRENT signature I did I won't get paid until end of June like waiting for three months or more, so best until you find another signature campaign to find also other bounties to do in the mean time and good luck!.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

It's not easy to find signatures now that pay a lot now for lower end members and also more and more people are joining every day but I hope soon you will get to level up. Also sometimes you have to wait ages to get paid, like the CURRENT signature I did I won't get paid until end of June like waiting for three months or more, so best until you find another signature campaign to find also other bounties to do in the mean time and good luck!.

Thanks alot mate

When I see stakes signature bounty, it hurts to see the reward compared to higher tier members are so huge difference ending up with alot lesser rewarDs in the end
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:56:51 AM by newinbtc

kindly look at this post and join as per your requirements - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

currently only one signature offers service for j. members - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3170747.0
and this is currently full.
kindly follow above signature thread and always keep your eye on service section.

Read the rules of forum before start this work otherwise you will be gone. its not easy task you will find your signature. its better you post quality material and reach at-least member level. also if you joined you have to do hard task 20 post per week per 5$ seems to hard to post quality material. its better to keep away from signatures and do some other work to earn money

Also , you have zero merit. as per system you need to post quality material and someone will give you merit for good quality post. once you reach specific level you will cross next stage to learn about merit system check meta section of this forum

Kindly close this thread if your inquiry is closed.

Thanks alot mate

When I see stakes signature bounty, it hurts to see the reward compared to higher tier members are so huge difference ending up with alot lesser rewarDs in the end

the reason behind high difference is - quality post. Let me take your example. I checked your post history you are involved in twitter and fb bounty programs and you are reposting every week to get notice to person. but in real , as per rules of bounty you need to edit same post every week..

Kindly close this thread if your inquiry is closed.
This is not correct place to discuss this thing. it comes in off-topic section
this section is only for Altcoins.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

I think it's very difficult to find an ico paying you for a fee per post, why do not you look for a good ICO and offer a good signature campaign, a signature campaign that gives stake and has a great allocation.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

Correct, every bounty campaign manager have different strategy to maximize the campaign. I ever join some bounty campaign and I also look at other campaign that he manage too. I found this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037174.0 I join his campaign before, but it's pay token based on stake.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

There are many available for Jr. Member to get participate in the Signature campaign. If they are not giving you in dollar per day but they are giving the very handsome amount of coin that will give you more value than you expected. You can now participate in CryptoCashbackRebate or BEAT signature campaign.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

It's quite few of them now and it is very hard to find a similar campaign you had recently joined as per to your ranking.
Options are follow the campaign manager and wait for him to accept another campaign similar the one you had joined. Always visit the marketplace section, and bounty section, who knows? Maybe you can find one.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

many who apply it and sometimes there are even greater. but I think with this kind of system the result will not be too great. better system stakes just because if I think the chances of a result are larger. If something like this is certainly the result can be predicted and is worth a keep.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

It is hard to find that kind of campaign but there has campaign like that.  It is good to join at some bounty campaign that you can get token that you can exchange at dollars.  Anybody on this forum was join at bounty campaign because of the large value of token that they've got.  Just check the project if it is good or not, then if it is good, join at this.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

in my opinion it would be very difficult to find a bounty signture that accepts jr.member, let alone get paid in dollars per post like the bounty campaign you followed before, just try to see who the bounty manager handles the bounty you followed before, and find out if he opened new bounty campaign again, usually the terms and regulations will be the same, because the bounty manager who set itself

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: