Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Bounties for JR Members  (Read 448 times)
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Whoa you're lucky because can get these bounty project. It's hard to find another bounty program like that. Mostly, it's need a high rank and it is very difficult to rank up especially with merit system.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

Hi guys, my signature bounty for IAME had just ended and am looking for something similar (USD5 value of coin per post). Is there any Signature bounty that has something like this right now?

Yes there is but your current rank will surely not qualify to that Signature Campaign so you must need to reach first the Senior member rank before you will be able to join such campaign.

I beg to disagree there were many signature campaigns that are accepting Jr member rank.  I am now into a signature campaign and I am a Jr member too. The signature I am wearing were accepting Jr member but the only disadvantage of being a junior member is you can't wear their avatar and smaller shares compare to those with higher ranks. I don't know if there is a specific shares like 5USD per post but I am pretty sure if only looking for a campaign that are accepting junior member there would be many, If the project will become successful then sometimes it will be more than that amount you will receive in the end.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

Hi guys, my signature bounty for IAME had just ended and am looking for something similar (USD5 value of coin per post). Is there any Signature bounty that has something like this right now?
For now seems there is no bounty like that for lower ranks. Most of the quality bounties are for higher ranks.
It's a  luck for the lower ranks if there is such kind of bounty that Jr. ranks are considered. 

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

There are few of them who accept Junior Members. Just go over the bounties childboard and see for yourself. Choose the right one for you there. If I were you, focus on ranking up because a lot of opportunities for higher ranks members of this forum.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

For now seems there is no bounty like that for lower ranks. Most of the quality bounties are for higher ranks.
It's a  luck for the lower ranks if there is such kind of bounty that Jr. ranks are considered. 

forum has enough signature campaigns for junior members. There is a problem in the other, that you won't earn much with this rank.
Member needs only 10 merit. It's better to spend time writing useful material ....

And the choice of bounty will be greater and the income will be higher.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

forum has enough signature campaigns for junior members. There is a problem in the other, that you won't earn much with this rank.
Member needs only 10 merit. It's better to spend time writing useful material ....

And the choice of bounty will be greater and the income will be higher.

yeah the issue is leveling up Sad
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Many bounties are accepting Jr members but as you'd say they more lower than other's that is the bad news about being a Jr member, at least you can join and earn something while waiting, it's true that right now it's too hard to level up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

There are so many signature bounties that have such value as reward, there are even some with more than that. You just need to search and ensure to research on the project before joining. I would have recommended Zuflo to you, but it is no longer accepting participants. It us a very good project.
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

It is difficult to find a signature for such a fee, my suggestion should be to follow bounty with a lot of allocations for signatures and long enough time, so you can sum up enough coins. Remember jr members get only a small share.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

As your rank is low, you wouldn't earn much by participating in signature campaign, so you can concentrate on participating in social media and other bounties.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

As your rank is low, you wouldn't earn much by participating in signature campaign, so you can concentrate on participating in social media and other bounties.
any singnature campaign for newbie?, right now iam new and join there to got information. but i see more people talk about bounty and airdrop and i'm still counfuse.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
rodney0404

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

You're lucky because you find a good bounty like that. They say signature campaign is not good for low ranks like you and like me so I'm focusing in social media campaigns but I continuing my signature campaign for additional stakes. And they say that translation campaign is the best best option for those who have low ranks. Smiley
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

many bounty signatures in this forum.
if you want to follow a bounty meal program
you should see the allocation and read the whitepapper to make sure ico is legit or not, although there is no guarantee but at least there is an effort for it
rodney0404

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

any singnature campaign for newbie?, right now iam new and join there to got information. but i see more people talk about bounty and airdrop and i'm still counfuse.

Some projects has signature campaigns for newbies like KONIOS, try it. But I recommending you to post at least 30 posts in 28 days to become a jr member ranked then find a good project that has a signature campaign for jr member. Make sure that you make good quality post to earn merits which will help you to rank up in the future. Good luck buddy Smiley
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

i think you can join in many campaigns their but just search for a project who accepts a jr. member like your rank for now its hard to rank up so if you want to have more profit just join also in social media by that you can earn more profit also.
Is navada

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

There is still agan now bounty that we can get free coin prizes for the jr.member, you can just look at all the bounty in bountines because there are all there are many new options.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Although there are many capaigns which junior members can participate in, I think it might be better to join some facebook, twitter, steemit etc. campaigns if you have a low forum rank.
H0USE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

I think you are quite lucky to find out campaign with such a highet payout at that level of junior rank.There are some signature bounties paying higher amounts but only to senior or hero members otherwise payout is very low.Improve your rank and knowledge side by side.Look for the bounties in thread regularly.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Even as a junior member of the forum, you can still get good rewards and you have proved it. You now require more persistence. I am also a Jr. Member, despite my rank, i still do well and i am satisfied. I am also looking forward to when i would share my achievements just to encourage others as well.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

based on the existing experience, the manager who handles the same project will apply the same system with other bounties that they hold. Although the price will not be the same or even higher sometimes his system is the same. then just look at the bounty of the manager to handle any project in order to know.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████