Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Bounties for JR Members  (Read 451 times)
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Hi guys, my signature bounty for IAME had just ended and am looking for something similar (USD5 value of coin per post). Is there any Signature bounty that has something like this right now?

When you have a low ranked its hard to join now in signature campaign who can accepts jr.member so i suggest to look for social media campaign first because many signature campaigns now is very strict when it comes in ranking level.

tungmeoden

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

Signature for jr member up, I see that is true. If it's for a new member it will create many cheat cases and it will reduce the reward value
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

I suggest you look for another campaign that has the same bounty manager that you have before. The thing that I noticed ever since I joined my first bounty campaign is that they don't change the rules and most of the time it is exactly the same. But I think it will still depend on the project itself. That kind of project you joined is actually hard to find.

Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

well for us low ranked members its hard for us to search a good and profitable campaigns but i we should work hard more.
Shime

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

I'm also a Jr member but my advise is, forget about the spelling of 5 USD per post with that as your criteria, I don't think you will be able to involve yourself in other signature bounties, How long will you keep looking for such opportunity.I suggest you look for another campaign, even as a junior member of the forum, you can still get good rewards. There are some signature bounties paying higher amounts but only that they apply the stakes method which will be converted to token and those token might even be higher than what you think.Speaking from my experience.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

$5 per post for jr.member it's a great income and it seems that it's hard to find in the next bounty ,there's a chance it seems but there must be a for restricted participants and you should as soon a possible apply if it's open right? You must to Continue to see updates and be active in the bounty section for new ones if you want to get them

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

$ 5 per post is a very large sum for jr members and should make 20 posts per week $5x20 = $ 200 / week. that's a very large number, if there is a signature like that then follow the bounty manager who previously made such a rule because bounty manager will use the same rules in every bounty

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

I'm amazed you were able to join a campaign and gained token with that amount, honestly this days its kinda hard to find a decent ICO with that token amount, specially under your rank, i mean its not impossible to land on a decent campaign but its hard to look for a decent bounty campaign under your level. I suggest you try to raise your rank, a member will do but a full member will be a lot.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

With your rank it is impossible. I think you should need something more practical. Please try more.

Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

$ 5 per post is a very large sum for jr members and should make 20 posts per week $5x20 = $ 200 / week.
Lol check your maths.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

I think to find the same signature as that is very difficult, because most signatures share results according to sales instead of coin.

tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

most people do not tell others if there is such a bounty because it will reduce their income later, you have to look for it yourself by reading often
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I had tried a new stakes signature bounty instead. I had practically search through the list (based on Bounty hunters too) but could not really find the one i had previously.

Have to really depend on the project itself already
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Hi guys, my signature bounty for IAME had just ended and am looking for something similar (USD5 value of coin per post). Is there any Signature bounty that has something like this right now?
Yes, posts for dollars are certainly good, but you do not think that they will pay a lot. Many bounty hunters want to receive dollars at once, and therefore the company manager makes restrictions for participants and reduces the reward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: