Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NeEbang Ebit E9+ for sale .. needs controller. Or WTB E9+ controller  (Read 129 times)
dmanukr (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

I bought an Ebang Ebit E9+ in November that I've yet to actually be able to use.  Had to pay delivery both ways for them to "repair" a controller and they didn't repair it.. the system literally has never connected to the internet so I have a brand new E9+ that needs a controller or an owner with more tech savvy and patience than I.. I won't buy from Ebang.. so if you have either, contact me and make a deal. If you want a new E9+ that needs a controller, you can have for $250 or equivalent in crypto currency.  If you have a controller that needs a new owner, let me know what you're asking for it.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

Do you know if the original E9 controller would work? I have lots of spares from the 6.3th e9s. Maybe it would work with just a firmware flash?

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: