Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 mln $ possible?  (Read 686 times)
engwenqu01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

Of course it can be achieved, but at the moment it is just a beautiful vision of temptation. Unless everyone uses digital currency by then, the world is monopolized by digital currency. So don't think about it for now.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

Can we please reach 10k first. Then we talk about million later, my altcoin is highly affected with this crash.  Of course, I am very happy if we reach that peak, but we have to get out on this situation first.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

$ 1 million is beyond my imagination for the btc price.
From a personal perspective, I think $ 100k can be reached, and $ 1m is probably the target that will never be achieved.
The crypto market is very easy going, and it's hard to be stable in the next 10 years, so we have to think a little bit ...
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Hey guys, do you think bitcoin can reach 1 million $ until 2020? If so, everyone who hold crypto will become a rich person, that’s nice!

YEAR 2020 is too early to say, it can reach a million dollar each but it will take so much time.
we are not ready for that yet. all we need to look forward is how bitcoin reach the 20,ooo USD again and make another lear at 50K USD.

I don't think that Bitcoin can reach one million dollars. Let imagine that when it reaches 100k $, how much fees you must pay when you make a transaction?
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

We still don't know if that is possible because as of now bitcoin is far from $10k. But still its a matter of time when will it hit $1m. Bitcoin now is facing many problems especially in social medias they think that bitcoin is not good invest  that's why some people of course will afraid to invest. And now to think of it maybe bitcoin will only hit 10k this year and in maybe in 2020 it will hit $25k or less.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

crypto currencies market at the worst levels of the last months. According to the situation of the stock market, there is no chance of the bitcoin price being 1 million dollars. Maybe 100,000 dollars in 2 years.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

In my opinion this is too much even for bitcoin, and even if it reaches this mark, it is likely in 10 years!
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:17:53 AM

This is can be possible but not in 2020, but could be in 2030, the price of BTC possible to go to $1million because the limited circulating supply which only 17 million coin, and with more than 5 billion population in the world will make possible for BTC to reach that price when 50% of population buy this coin.

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

This is can be possible but not in 2020, but could be in 2030, the price of BTC possible to go to $1million because the limited circulating supply which only 17 million coin, and with more than 5 billion population in the world will make possible for BTC to reach that price when 50% of population buy this coin.
If Bitcoin is legalized, this could easily happen in 2030. I personally believe in a future ahead of Bitcoin as it is a new revolution in modern industry and will definitely create a new trend for everyone. Currently Bitcoin prices are still very cheap and if invested at this point will certainly make a good profit in the future.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

Hey guys, do you think bitcoin can reach 1 million $ until 2020? If so, everyone who hold crypto will become a rich person, that’s nice!

It may happen and why not!  Grin
Historically, the value of btc in USD is increasing every year.
BTC was only $300 at Q1 of 2016, then $2,000 at Q1 of 2017, then $6,000+ at the moment.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

I really dont think so, it will be too much and will be the end of cryptocurency when bitcoin reaches this price. Even when we wait for a decade or more, it is still impossible for bitcoin price to reach at this peak.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

I don't think it's possible for a million dollars. Although I personally own Bitcoin and hope that it can rise to one million, I can sleep at home and never have to do anything, but this is my imagination.
It is now the most valuable of the cryptocurrency and has been the highest of the cryptocurrencies in the future. This is possible, but I think it is impossible to go up one million.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

The cryptocurrency is an investment that is not online. You say that it is two million. I also believe that the higher the better, all investors should think so. But the price of this increase I think it will take many years, we wait together.
Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Everything is possible, but I do not think that bitcoin will rise to 1 million, in two years,maybe to 100 000 dollars.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

If I have to be honest, I'm personally skeptical about it. BTC may someday be able to reach such high levels, but this is unlikely to be in the near future. 1 million I think is too much in less than two years.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

No, it's impossible. Bitcoin will grow in price for sure, but 1 mln is too much. Its hard to say which price will be in 2020..
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

Well, I only think that Bitcoin will reach one million dollars in the future, but it is certainly not now or 2020. Now the market is very unstable, and bitcoin fluctuations are small, and 2020 is not realistic.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

That will not happen. The value of the current bitcoin is quite high compared to what it can contribute to the community. Blockchain technology is new and appreciated by many experts but it can not have such high price. Let's just imagine the good things about Bitcoin, look at reality. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Bitcoin at $1M dollars by 2020 is too much I think. I do not see how it can reach that high in two years (probably in 5 years or more). Maybe a more realistic estimate by 2020 is at $200,000.
tinyhunter112

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

In order for there to be a 1 million dollar Bitcoin, we must consider the ... it is very possible that offshore money may be converted into Bitcoin ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: