Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your 2018 Crypto Target, So Far?  (Read 113 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

Have you reach your 2018 crypto target. Mine was simple "To make money Trading Alternative Currency" I am not full yet but I am half way achieving that. We are 6months from ending the year, what was your target ,and how do you rate your performance. I will be using this post to blog my experience so far and post some of the coins I am trading. You can join me and share your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

I don't really have a target related specificly to crypto. But so far everything is in a good shape, regarding the market condition lately, I think I have been doing good. Even though last year is way better. I just wish that the market will recover soon, even better than last year.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1582

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

I don´t have a specif target for the year, I have to see how the market goes and adapt because it is very immature and volatile, not just in terms of prices, but also in terms of regulations.

billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Have you reach your 2018 crypto target. Mine was simple "To make money Trading Alternative Currency" I am not full yet but I am half way achieving that. We are 6months from ending the year, what was your target ,and how do you rate your performance. I will be using this post to blog my experience so far and post some of the coins I am trading. You can join me and share your experience.
Personally, my goal is far away. Because I want to earn 1 million dollars and I have only 60 thousand in this market. Therefore, I need to work a lot more

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

~snip~.
Personally, my goal is far away. Because I want to earn 1 million dollars and I have only 60 thousand in this market. Therefore, I need to work a lot more

Come on, 60 thousand was a good number, at least for me.  Grin

This year, my goal still related to mining, I want to add more Rigs to my Mining room, at least until I can't add more.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

2018 is the worst year I experienced in this crypto asset .. what I'm targeting is still very far from the expectations and the reality that happened ,, even my investment fell to 80% in this year .. but I still hope for the investment I planted at the beginning of the year can return or even get a bigger profit
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

My plan is to gather as much as possible from promising projects, they will mature in 2-3 years, that's fine  for me, once governments start accepting it more widely we'll see record market caps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: