Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:53:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Billboard at the 2018 FIFA World Cup  (Read 446 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

This is intriguing me, what are your hidden motives for this, while I'm excited about this idea imagine the number of people who would see this, plus even spread on social media. I'm sure even the non crypto user will be forced to see it on google. I really want to see this op if you actually do it post a photo and do a proper press release for it.
EnchantedRuss (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

The blog is updated with more information. We will be posting further updates and interview with fans at world cup asking about Bitcoin!
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

DON't make up. What are you writing about. In Russia, there is no ban on cryptocurrency. But in Russia there is no law that would allow you to use payment  bitcoin for hotels or tickets for FIFA 2018 football matches. These individuals could use the bitcoin reception, because they know that its value will grow.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

More publicity so that the whole world would have a solid feel of Bitcoin. Rumours had it that Bitcoin and every other Cryptocurrency dealings was banned in Russia but with this info, it confirmed it been a FUD.

We are excited to erect a Bitcoin billboard for the FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Please visit the blog for information.

https://therubymist.wordpress.com/2018/06/03/bitcoin-billboard-at-fifa-world-cup

Besides contributing, you can also help by sharing the blog on websites and social media. If there are other ways you would like to help, send an email to rubymist2009@protonmail.com

The blog is updated with more information. We will be posting further updates and interview with fans at world cup asking about Bitcoin!

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Look, straight surprised nice)))
Kaliningrad will host several matches of the world Championship on football in 2018 in the "Arena Baltika" from 14 June to 15 July. This is the first world Cup, which will be held in Russia and during the world Cup will accept Bitcoin!
The championship is held at 12 stadiums in 11 cities of Russia, 4 of them are in Kaliningrad. They surprised football and cryptocurrency fans with their latest news about accepting Bitcoin payments for accommodation during the football season.
Kaliningrad hotels are waiting for guests from 8 different countries: Belgium, Croatia, England, Morocco, Nigeria, Serbia, Spain and Switzerland. They collaborate with several local payment providers to help them with the services.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

This is really exciting , I loved the advert , I will really like such adverts to be shown in other major sport competition like the NBA, Major tennis grandslams , Olympics and many more. The effect of this is that it will help take bitcoin and crytocurrency to mainstream and give more exposure to it. This is really an awesome deployment.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

The World Cup is an excellent platform for advertising (can you imagine the audience reach it can create?), but at this point, does bitcoin really need advertising? But I guess if there are people willing to shoulder the cost, then by all means promote your favorite coin.

19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

This year, the State Duma was presented with two laws that regulate crypto-currencies. The first, "On Digital Financial Assets", is aimed at legalizing the technology of blocking, mining and ICO. The second makes amendments to the civil code and defines the norms of regulation of the crypto currency, and also protects the rights of investors. At the time of the World Championships both have a chance to be accepted.
alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

Russia banned the Bitcoin operation, which you can do advertising activities there.
Are you wrong?
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

Russia banned the Bitcoin operation, which you can do advertising activities there.
Are you wrong?
It ban operations bot advertising.
I think Roger Ver dont miss opportunity to ad their bitcoin cash there )))

jamebellhery1010

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

The second makes amendments to the civil code and defines the norms of regulation of the crypto currency, and also protects the rights of investors
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

Seems like it might be useless. i don't think that the target audience are visiting the matches and a football lovers mostly doesn't care about blockchain at all

I know many sports lovers that uses bitcoins for sports betting and for daily trading. Sports betting is a very big market where too much money can be made. I think it will be useful as there are many people around the world will watch world cup and it will attract more people to use blockchain technology.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin and operations with crypto currency are banned in Russia. Or is it not true?
I heard that Russia wants to legalize bitokoyn. I may be wrong, but I think that this information was

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin and operations with crypto currency are banned in Russia. Or is it not true?
Maybe the information you hear is likely to be rumors and not the truth. I invest a lot of ICOs from Russia, so I am sure Russia not to forbid cryptocurrency

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

This may be one of the major Bitcoin advertisements ever! Being one of the biggest sports events in the world, the FIFA World Cup will surely draw in hundreds of thousands, if not, millions of spectators around the world. Most of which may not have any knowledge about Bitcoin, but at least they would get to have even a bit of idea about it.

JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

Check out www.HBUS.com its a marketplace based in the US for American customers and they're offering really cool benefits if you sign up now, I'm talking free trading days and prizes.
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

It's a very good idea to apply and I would love and support you, I think in such a way it can make a good view of the future of bitcoin.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

We are excited to erect a Bitcoin billboard for the FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Please visit the blog for information.

https://therubymist.wordpress.com/2018/06/03/bitcoin-billboard-at-fifa-world-cup

Besides contributing, you can also help by sharing the blog on websites and social media. If there are other ways you would like to help, send an email to rubymist2009@protonmail.com

Placer billboard at the FIFA world cup held at Russia are idea's to promote bitcoin to introduce bitcoin to the people watching FIFA event in Russia because  different people came from and different national participating the world event and this way are best opportunity to introduce bitcoin as new decentralized currency to encourage people to learn and adopt bitcoin.

ardibimbim

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Most likely it could happen, given the bitcoin in legalkan in Russia of course it will make the 2018 world cup become more lively again.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 12:38:43 AM by ladydark

Definitely it would be a great initiative.As the whole world's focus would be towards Russia for the big event,it would serve as a great publicity for bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: