Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOTE] AltSwap: Exchange + Escrow || Coin Selection ||  (Read 1250 times)
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:30:17 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 06:42:05 AM by iluveunc

Hi all,

As you may know, a few days ago we announced our new cryptocurrency exchange and escrow combined service: AltSwap. We are a little over one week from launch and have been contacted many times about adding coins to the exchange. In an effort to let everyone know what coins have and have not been suggested, we are starting this topic. When a new coin is suggested, it will be added to the list below. Just reply to this post with your coin of choice.

Please note, being a user on the forum will NOT qualify you to vote for what coins make it to the exchange when the vote is released. You must be a shareholder of AltSwap by transferring an amount of BTC to Cryptostocks and buying shares in the company at this link: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/80

Thanks for all of your support over the last few days! We have sold over 3,400 shares and cannot wait to work with all of you to add these coins to the site. Please note that we have already locked in these coins: BTC, LTC, DVC, and BAT.

If you are a coin developer and would like to have your coin traded on the exchange on launch day, please contact us at info@altswap.com

Suggested altcoins:

- MOON

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:41:32 AM

Mooncoin suggested via eMail.

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
littlemc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

happy to see BAT on the list  Cool
good luck to altswap!

matsmyth

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:54:50 PM

I suggest Gridcoin.

It is the most innovative alt due to actually having intrinsic value by contributing to science.
tunafish

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:10:43 PM

vertcoin VTC
unobtainium UNO
dogecoin DOGE
netcoin NET
primecoin XPM
are a few i'd like to see. I'd say its more about what coins NOT to add, those with little to no support from devs, problems with the client or blockchain (i.e. AMC transfers can take hours to get a single confirmation) and other coins that are on their way to death.

once you  guys do get up and running and are looking smooth you should consider sending a message to chris over at cyrptocoincharts.com to see if he'll add your exchange.
Also how about some info on the launch, the site "launched" 3 days ago and dividends have somehow been paid but doesn't look like trading is going to be happening anytime soon. Better to keep people updated to the status of things even if its going to be a while rather than keep them in the dark (ala mt gox)

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 06:49:39 PM

Just to mention, ALTSWAP has apparently been locked on CryptoStocks...

The request for votes, expires tomorrow, and I still show a few shares in my share list (single digits, which I can easily write off), but unable to bring up any page relating to ALTSWAP, or even the request for votes page for them, even tho their vote still is listed on the news page.

Looking extremely scammy now... even more so than paying a dividend before the site even opened, was.

Just a heads-up to you all.

=squeak=

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: