Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON starts the transition to its own blockchain  (Read 147 times)
armankozhin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

The Tron (TRX) crypto currency, the tenth by market capitalization ($ 4 billion), moves from the Etherium network to its own Odyssey 2.0 blockchain, officially launching the beta version at 12 hours UTC. Before full-scale deployment developers will modify their wallets and browsers.

From June 21 to June 24, users will be able to transfer their ERC-20 tokens to the crypto-exchange sites that support Odyssey 2.0 in order to obtain an equivalent number of TRXs in the new network.

The transfer will end on June 25 - the date that the developers called the "Independence Day" - when investors' forecasts that Tron will become the "killer of the Etherium" will be checked.

"The independence of our protocol is an important step for the next phase of the development of the Internet through democratization and decentralization," said Tron founder Justin San.

He stressed that the transition of the Tron protocol to the main network will simplify the separation for the developers from the Etherium network and will open new prospects for scaling, commercialization and accelerated access that is necessary for the development of global decentralized applications.
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

Are you seriously..about this news...I don't believe this informations..if this happen price of this token will be rising up...
armankozhin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

Are you seriously..about this news...I don't believe this informations..if this happen price of this token will be rising up...

I'm sure of this information  Cool
https://www.ccn.com/tron-begins-transition-to-its-own-blockchain/
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

I am interested in the fact that the coins will go to the top after this event or, conversely, they will fall, because for me this is a very risky step, the etherium has already received a general recognition
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: