Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Database of investors ICO  (Read 115 times)
John_cryptos (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I have a mailbox database of people who are interested and investing in ICO. 380,000~ potential investors ICO, 5,000 people who have already invested and 240 large investors who regularly invest in ICO.

All this mails from ongoing ICO. Presale already finished. Also, they are sorted by regions. RU, EN and etc.
I can guarantee that there will be no bounce on them.

telegram @copak
mail iCloud.Ivanov@gmail.com
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

I have a mailbox database of people who are interested and investing in ICO. 380,000~ potential investors ICO, 5,000 people who have already invested and 240 large investors who regularly invest in ICO.

All this mails from ongoing ICO. Presale already finished. Also, they are sorted by regions. RU, EN and etc.
I can guarantee that there will be no bounce on them.

telegram @copak
mail iCloud.Ivanov@gmail.com

How can I be sure that this DB contains real investors instead just email addresses of ordinary people?  Smiley Any proves? You have newbie account without any trust so it looks not reputable.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

Where did you got this database or you are just bluffing?

How can I be sure that this DB contains real investors instead just email addresses of ordinary people?  Smiley Any proves? You have newbie account without any trust so it looks not reputable.
I've seen recent offers like this one such as email marketing but there's no guarantee on it and otherwise by no consent of the email owners, their info has been breached and exposed.
But this can also be faked and OP is trying to scam.

Tagtuyot

Activity: 66
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

most likely leaked public database
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: