Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really high risky submit KYC only for Airdrop. Stay away, be safe.  (Read 163 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Recently most of ICO asking for KYC. It's really high risky to submit document for KYC. Even though I am not support to join on Airdrop. Then when question of KYC, I am totally not supporting. Only for 5$ how is possible to submit personal document? Although airdrop is wast of time. Then asking for passport or any id card. Do you think it's fair? Really not.
Even you like airdrop, I suggest personally to avoid submit KYC document for Airdrop. They can misuse your personal data.

For example, you are trading on Bittrex.  You already verify your address by submit your passport. Now if you submit your passport any ICO airdrop, they can claim and hack your bittrex account. Nothing is impossible!

So be careful before submit your document for Airdrop. May be you will got scam or any harmful thing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4413891.0 <== KYC at Bitcoin talk account in place of various bounty manager?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4408032.0 <== Would you do KYC for a bounty hunt?

Including your one right now we have three topic complaining/talking/writing about same topic. What is wrong with you people? Don't you even care to use the search function or a little bit reading before posting a topic?

Please respect your time and others as well. Your time is very limited. Use it for something useful.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4413891.0 <== KYC at Bitcoin talk account in place of various bounty manager?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4408032.0 <== Would you do KYC for a bounty hunt?

Including your one right now we have three topic complaining/talking/writing about same topic. What is wrong with you people? Don't you even care to use the search function or a little bit reading before posting a topic?

Please respect your time and others as well. Your time is very limited. Use it for something useful.

May be there is thousand post about KYC. So it doesn't mean we can't post about KYC. Post subject is totally different. What's harmful you seen on my post? I can't see. Is it mistake to share what I think? Every thought is different each other. So we can learn from each other. You are seniors, if you have any though about it feel free to share.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

I can't trust an ICO with my id cards and bank statement. So I keep off any ICO that demands these documents. IF it end up be a scam ICO ,My documents will find itself in black market.

aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Icos claim that they have a privacy policy to protect our documents. I know some people buy fake id's to kyc for icos or airdrops.
wiwi24680

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

I don't really trust on any Airdrop actually, i don't have any sense of security from it .
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

May be there is thousand post about KYC. So it doesn't mean we can't post about KYC. Post subject is totally different. What's harmful you seen on my post? I can't see. Is it mistake to share what I think? Every thought is different each other. So we can learn from each other. You are seniors, if you have any though about it feel free to share.

I mean no offence mate. We need a clean forum. People are tired of seeing same topics again and again, same discussions again and again. Instead of creating this topic you can explain it in one of those topics, can't you?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: