Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Deimos(DEI) - PoW Multi-Algo Deimoscoin fair-launch (no ico/premine)  (Read 15220 times)
sorinslv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

I DO NOT WORK WITH THE DISCORD BECAUSE DOES NOT PASS FROM A CLOWN WHERE EVERYONE SPEAKS IN THE COLOR OF THE LIPS AND NOTHING IS KNOWN OF WHAT IS INTENDED. IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE HAVE TO BE FOR HERE BECAUSE HERE IS YOUR ROOT. IN CASE OF CONTRARY FORGET THEREFORE I DO NOT CARE TO BE STOLEN  ONCE MORE, THE MARKET IS JUST LIKE TO STEAL .UNTIL THERE WERE LAWS THAT HAD TO REPORT WHAT THEY TOKE ME IS SO 716763.0 DEI AND THE WALLET IS :: DXSJPBMMkCLevwh9qKoEEPszLBZsUm4JKE ,, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESOLVE NOW AND WITH YOURSELF I AM SATURATED OF HYPOCRITAS .FAR FROM THIS BALANCE MORE THAN 60 HOURS OF WORK IN THE POOL WITH 40 TB.WHERE WAS PAYMENT AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR HERE IN THE EXCHANGE ....

are you on drugs bro?

dev say that he will resolve it if you enter on discord so you can talk fast.

and why caps lock on?
jake_r (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

I DO NOT WORK WITH THE DISCORD BECAUSE DOES NOT PASS FROM A CLOWN WHERE EVERYONE SPEAKS IN THE COLOR OF THE LIPS AND NOTHING IS KNOWN OF WHAT IS INTENDED. IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE HAVE TO BE FOR HERE BECAUSE HERE IS YOUR ROOT. IN CASE OF CONTRARY FORGET THEREFORE I DO NOT CARE TO BE STOLEN  ONCE MORE, THE MARKET IS JUST LIKE TO STEAL .UNTIL THERE WERE LAWS THAT HAD TO REPORT WHAT THEY TOKE ME IS SO 716763.0 DEI AND THE WALLET IS :: DXSJPBMMkCLevwh9qKoEEPszLBZsUm4JKE ,, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESOLVE NOW AND WITH YOURSELF I AM SATURATED OF HYPOCRITAS .FAR FROM THIS BALANCE MORE THAN 60 HOURS OF WORK IN THE POOL WITH 40 TB.WHERE WAS PAYMENT AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR HERE IN THE EXCHANGE ....

My brain is saturated with all those CAPS,  i checked your wallet: http://deimos.network/address/DXSJPBMMkCLevwh9qKoEEPszLBZsUm4JKE all your coins are safe in there.

You don't want to use discord ok, but you don't need to be to rude ans suggest you're being scammed. that's wrong.

Save your wallet.dat if you're using windows should be in C:\Users\YourUserNameAppdata\Roaming\DeiMos\
After backing up your wallet.dat, uninstall the Wallet and delete that folder DeiMos

Install the new version of deimos and let the wallet to sync with the blockchain after finish the sync, close the wallet completely and go back to C:\Users\YourUserNameAppdata\Roaming\DeiMos\ and replace the wallet.dat with the one you backed up.

Good luck
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

this exchange closed...
jake_r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

this exchange closed...

What are you talking about, this is not an exchange, this is the Deimos Coin (DEI) announcement

calita79
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:31 AM

this exchange closed...

What are you talking about, this is not an exchange, this is the Deimos Coin (DEI) announcement

discord not working
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

exchange?HuhHuhHuh
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

https://ubit.pw  does not work
carfranca

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:31:45 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 12:01:54 AM by carfranca

I complained about a down payment and was banned in discord for it. I submitted evidence that there was an error in the pool on the day of payment and the "responsible" whose nickname is 'deimoscoin' simply banished me for not agreeing with my complaint. He presented inconsistent arguments: "I paid what had to be paid" and banished me from the group. It is the typical attitude of people without emotional balance to deal with adverse situations. The official pool still has problems with payments (stay up to 2 days without paying) and do not want to be charged for it.
Unreliable!
jake_r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

I complained about a down payment and was banned in discord for it. I submitted evidence that there was an error in the pool on the day of payment and the "responsible" whose nickname is 'deimoscoin' simply banished me for not agreeing with my complaint. He presented inconsistent arguments: "I paid what had to be paid" and banished me from the group. It is the typical attitude of people without emotional balance to deal with adverse situations. The official pool still has problems with payments (stay up to 2 days without paying) and do not want to be charged for it.
Unreliable!

thanks for taking the time for this wonderful review, of course you only told your side of the story.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

All the payment were made to me by the dev pool.
Never had an issue.
carfranca

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 07:05:20 PM by carfranca

Unreliable!

thanks for taking the time for this wonderful review, of course you only told your side of the story.

Of course I can only talk about my side of the story because I can not talk about the emotional imbalance of someone who feels like a god and did not explain the error that happened in the pool. I have the prints of the screens where the mistakes are evident and already had sent to that person declassified in private message in the group. What did she do? You banished me from the group! This attitude showed that such a person had nothing to explain and used the same tactic of political dictators: imposition of force ... simple as that! I know you "do not like" when you receive some criticism. But, do what, do not you? Life is for those who are strong!
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

EXCHANGES Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
jake_r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

EXCHANGES Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Sorry, there are no exchange available yet, we're focused on the community growth before starting partnership with exchanges.
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

mh-exchange.de
mercoinz

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

muthafukin gem huntah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

this project ain't going to the moon, its going to mars!

merrvn#8782
BIMteam

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

With an amount of 1 billion on Mars?Such coins are usually worth a bit.
jake_r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

Now you can purchase some Deimos Promotional product using Deimos,  Shipping available for US/CA, European Union countries.

https://deimos.store/

The price is showed in US Dollar but after hit in payment you'll be redirect to the payment platform who show you the price in DEI (Deimos)

kazzy

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

This is premined or does the title mean no premine?
jake_r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

This is premined or does the title mean no premine?

there are no premine coins, the developers coins were mined with the same opportunity as any miner.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

BOUNTY:
400 Deimos to 1000 participants

Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for this airdrop users will be required to follow the below rules:

1. Join our Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/VZceVEd

2. Must follow twitter: https://twitter.com/Deimoscoin
 - Account must had minimum 100 followers
 - Retweet the last 2 tweets

3. Follow and like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Deimoscoin/
- Like and Repost 2 of our latest post

4. Subscribers our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-SSU6-fGcHNVavGNv3nYg

4. Fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeF6QahVFVJu1rjC14Su96AVudYBjGIvAJBKqOYis29osT3eg/viewform

From the rules above, do we need to do all of the requirement in order to be eligible for the airdrop?
Can we just complete some of them and still eligible for the coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: