Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please halp me (dating)  (Read 99 times)
itscomplicated (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:27:49 AM

I am somewhat interested in this girl, and I known her from social medi, I only like her posts etc. and I want to know her better but she has a gf at the moment, yes a gf she's lesbian, what should I do? how do I approach her, please help.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

I am somewhat interested in this girl, and I known her from social medi, I only like her posts etc. and I want to know her better but she has a gf at the moment, yes a gf she's lesbian, what should I do? how do I approach her, please help.

Well, are you interested in having sex with a man?

Neither is she - not something that is easy to change (is it?) - pursue someone else.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
NizarrCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

Nope. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Payers

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Lesbian girls are very difficult to like men. One way you can get close to him is you have to try behaving like a woman.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

fill her time with your presence always, and suggest her that the principle of liking the same sex is wrong. Provide a difficult picture of the future if he wants a household with the same pair. Lesbians and Homo are not innate, but they are present because of the environment and circumstances. There is no problem that there is no way out as long as we strive and intend to change towards goodness.
and my last suggestion: look for a partner who clearly seeds, bebet and its weight. There are still many women who have beautiful faces, good body, and good morals.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: