Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin should NOT determine the market  (Read 2949 times)
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:13:54 AM

I really really love crypto but I think it is not a good thing that the price of BTC determines what the entire market does. I feel like there should be something done that makes the crypto market more decentralized where the price of BTC doesn't swing the market up and down there should be some sort of better system put in place otherwise we are just creating a system that is just the same as the current fiat system we have where the most "trusted/valuable" asset determines the entire market.

Just some thoughts, what do yall think??
maybe btc is very influential on all and makes prices go up and down and is unstable better the btc value is strengthened and maintained to keep the value against other coins.

Definitely, the most highest amount of adoption Is bitcoin if you just compare to all altcoins, so when people buying crypto, they will think first bitcoin then obviously they buy It first compared the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
threegods

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

Well sometimes i wish this does not happen because there are so many valuable coins or tokens ou there that has real time use of its token or platform which are better than btc
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:13 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and most successful one. It has the largest capitalization and has gained the trust of several investors. Hence, it serves as a pair with which other coins on the market are exchanged against. Aside the USD, i don't know any other coin which can work perfectly fine in pairing as Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

Actually it's not Bitcoin that determines the market, but the investors... Bitcoin is just a "tool". It's very normal investors are using Bitcoin as the main currency among all others, as it's the most reputable, trusted and old one. And good that they are doing this, giving more strength to a currency we can trust. Everywhere it works this way, think about any brand niches and you will see the same situation.

If artificial methods are used to stop Bitcoin from determining the market, investors aren't determining the market anymore...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:47 AM

I really really love crypto but I think it is not a good thing that the price of BTC determines what the entire market does. I feel like there should be something done that makes the crypto market more decentralized where the price of BTC doesn't swing the market up and down there should be some sort of better system put in place otherwise we are just creating a system that is just the same as the current fiat system we have where the most "trusted/valuable" asset determines the entire market.

I also want what you wanted. The market has no balance because all the power and influence are focused on bitcoin and that's bad on any market. There should be a competition like another 3-4 altcoins that has the same level with bitcoin. Maybe in the future, we could see ETh and Ripple doing that so we'll not worry about this anymore.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

Bitcoin should not determine the price of other cryptocurrency, all must operate alone, so that other crypto can be independent and market development is not only in the bitcoin monopoly.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

You don't get to choose, it's not your call, this is the way this market works because almost all the other coins not named bitcoin are nothing but copies of the original, if those coins were all original then will have a market in which all the coins move independently from each other but since that is not the case then all the coins move according to the movements of bitcoin.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Just bitcoin costs can not decide the market since despite everything we have altcoin. what's more, if bitcoin alone can tick the market value that implies bitcoin is brought together by individual or gathering of individuals.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

Bitcoin is not the one which determines the market, people are the ones who are affecting the market. The thing is, the demand for bitcoin is high and most crypto users are investing on bitcoin. No body wants to miss the rocket of bitcoin.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Bitcoin is not determine the market.people are affecting the market.no body to miss the bitcoin.
Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

In my opinion, this idea is entirely properly. Bitcoin is only a type of cryptocurrency. And, it did not make sure that it can exist for a long time later. Besides, the price of bitcoin is making the crypto market chaotic motion up and down expressly. It is not safe for some investors who don't have lots of capital. IN short, I think BItcoin needs more time to declare its position.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

Brilliant point,  it keeps running through my mind,  bitcoin shouldn't determine the future of the whole market

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

Brilliant point,  it keeps running through my mind,  bitcoin shouldn't determine the future of the whole market
Should not be, but as of now, bitcoin has great influence among altcoins. When bitcoin dump. majority of altoins knelt down. We have diversify the reach in  cryptocurrncy and we should not limit to bitcoin as possible but we are  still far from it. Maybe we need one decade or more to reach that situation.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

Of course not. This is not economically feasible. Must be a reserve of cryptocurrency. These are the laws of the market and they have not been canceled.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

I absolutely agree with this statement, because on the cry of the market there should be healthy competition and there should not be a monopoly of any cryptocurrency.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

bitcoin is in the blockchain system and will not controlled by humman. It is the first cryptocurrency. So it could be the foundation for other one

I think Just because bitcoin has the highest adoption rate compared to all other coins / tokens combined. Will this change in the future? Maybe. Probably not. Maybe if we get a good and safe stablecoin.
This will continue to happen unless bitcoin loses dominance. When people buy crypto, what do they usually buy first? Bitcoin.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

It was never a good thing if the entire cryptocurrency price only depends on the btc price.
The other altcoins need to become independent from bitcoin because it has a different purpose and features.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:50 AM

For now, bitcoin is one of the fattors that determines the market, if bitcoin goes down then all markets will go down, but if bitcoin goes up, the market will go up, maybe in my opinion!
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

for now, bitcoin has not been able to determine the market because we know bitcoin and crypto currencies have not been fully inaugurated and recognized by all countries in the world so that to penetrate the market still requires a long process and of course
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

I’m 100% agree with you!
Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, Its every move will affect the fluctuation of the entire market, just like a Like an autocratic monarch with dictatorial power. This means that once Bitcoin collapses, the entire cryptocurrency market will be game over. So, It is necessary to decentralize the influence of Bitcoin on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: