Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin should NOT determine the market  (Read 2950 times)
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and i don't know whether we can use it instead of dollar now everywhere or not. to my mind, the situation will change in the nearest future and you will see this as well
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Maybe in the future bitcoin will stop influencing the market, but I have no idea what should happen to make it happen. Bitcoin is the Foundation, it will still have an impact on all other cryptocurrencies.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

This will happen only if some of the cryptocurrency will be able to surpass bitcoin and become the world leader of the entire digital market. But I'm not sure that this can happen at all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

Bitcoin has become the default cryptocurrency, much like the USD is the default global fiat currency hence when bitcoin sneezes the others catch a cold. Ether has the possibility in the long term to be the default cryptocurrency but it's worth looking for rivals. The situation is very akin to the fiat currency situation with many parallels.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Bitcoin itself does not owe anything to anyone, it is determined by people, and as we see they have mostly decided so, building a system in this way. Breaking it can not keep the whole crypto market as a whole.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

It seems to me that this is a temporary phenomenon. Soon there will be stable and other crypto-currencies and maybe they will dictate the price to the whole market. The main thing is to cause demand.
calebwa

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies so it will influence the market. It will stay a king of the crypto market in the nearest future as it is reliable and most popular currency. I consider the possibility that some coin will be able to replace bitcoin after offering something really new or innovative. At the moment some coins have better features (faster transactions, stronger scalability) than bitcoin, but they are still far from bitcoin’s price.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

the same question as are money harder to acquire now?
with bitcoin it is the same story, it is money and if bitcoin is worth more  it will be harder to get as much as you used to get
for example: 2009 there were faucets dishing out 1+ bitcoins per claim, I myself mined around 0.25 bitcoins a day in 2011 on a simple GPU
now faucets like freebitoin give whooping 30 satoshis per claim and obviously you get peanuts when you mine bitcoin on your gpu aka nothing
at the moment bitcoin is tied to fiat prices and my hope is that with more adoption we will start asking
and how many satoshis is dollar today, not the other way around

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

my advice is that you better not have big fanaticism towards crypto, I'm afraid you become a part of people who are depressed and stressed when bitcoin prices fall dramatically. in the end you will hurt yourself.

let bitcoin walk along every wave, take profit of volatility. and be a smart, responsive investor and fast action and cut a profit.
If you want to be an investor or a trader for a very long time that is something that you have to learn how to do, because it is almost impossible to live through that kind of stress for a very long time, this is why many traders despite being successful give up after some time because they cannot deal with the pressure of having to be on the top of their game every single day.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

that is true, but the price of buying and selling bitcoin in the crypto market is very influential for new investors who have small capital, because they will not be able to last long with the fall in the price of bitcoin which is the source of profit and finally they swallow losses so that their investments can be turned for other things
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

Many things aren't supposed to be the way they are. Bitcoin determining the market prices of all coins is one of them. Its true that Bitcoin may not be the absolute best coin for this but its the way it is.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

This is possible if all Crypto exchanges will directly accept all kinds crypto currencies. This is the main reason of why most of the cryptos are depending in Bitcoin and this is why Bitcoins looks like mandating or the one who determine the market condition but i think it is very impossible that exchanges will directly accept any Altcoins as some of these coins are not reliable.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

I really really love crypto but I think it is not a good thing that the price of BTC determines what the entire market does. I feel like there should be something done that makes the crypto market more decentralized where the price of BTC doesn't swing the market up and down there should be some sort of better system put in place otherwise we are just creating a system that is just the same as the current fiat system we have where the most "trusted/valuable" asset determines the entire market.

Just some thoughts, what do yall think??

Altcoin's a relatively new asset rather than bitcoin, and maybe an investor will face a bit of a challenge in evaluating its value through a traditional valuation model which's based on supply and demand, just the same as bitcoin.
This thing of course has made both of them become vulnerable to market sentiment and depiction by the media and even has become a separate assumption especially for its users that bitcoin's considered as a trigger for the rise and fall of all cryptocurrency. Because most investors often make bitcoin as an indicator of cryptocurrency growth.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

Because of the long run of bitcoin as the highest price value token in the market cap, the bitcoin is mean serving as the referrence value of the other altcoins and tokens in the market, so we can not deny that this will continue to be the referrence of the customers and the investors of cryptocurrency inthe market.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

but what can do, because bitcoin is crypto with the highest price in the market. and the demands on the crypto market always focus on the crypto's highest price itself. although bitcoin does not determine the market, but indirectly, bitcoin really determines the demands of people on the crypto market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Phoenixhall

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

I believe that many investors as well as trading platforms offer future contracts as one of the main reasons for it. Of course, the current situation is abnormal, if the bitcoin is off and after him the entire currency coding market lies all year at the bottom with bitcoin. Market capitalization in the future will certainly be leveled. If it will be pumped, the market will find ways to do it. Therefore, all other currencies will depend on it in one way or another. With my mind, the situation will change in the near future and you will see this as well. Bitcoin is the Fund, it will still have an impact on all other electronic money.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

the market

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

I really really love crypto but I think it is not a good thing that the price of BTC determines what the entire market does. I feel like there should be something done that makes the crypto market more decentralized where the price of BTC doesn't swing the market up and down there should be some sort of better system put in place otherwise we are just creating a system that is just the same as the current fiat system we have where the most "trusted/valuable" asset determines the entire market.

Just some thoughts, what do yall think??
Yes, I also think that the current situation with cryptocurrency prices is too abnormal due to the dominance of Bitcoin in price over other types of cryptocurrency. This is especially evident this year, because after the fall of Bitcoin in December last year, the entire cryptocurrency fell in price and the market almost froze for a whole year. Such a situation is very difficult to call the market at all, since cryptocurrency actually has no price. At the same time, I do not think that this will continue for a very long time. The market will find a way out of this situation.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

Yes, but unfortunately the situation on the marker says differently, bitcoin influenced is so high in the cryptocurrency market so domination of bitcoin still exist. I don't when this situation will be changed.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

Yes, but unfortunately the situation on the marker says differently, bitcoin influenced is so high in the cryptocurrency market so domination of bitcoin still exist. I don't when this situation will be changed.
Probably will take a long time dude. As we all can see, the market is so dominated by btc that it very seldom moves against it or by it's own. Crypto is still widely seen by those outside the community as bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: