Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pchain backed by china government  (Read 151 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

I heard and seen pchain is china government approved , patent coin. its a multi chain coin.  its great competitor to ZILIQA and QUARKCHAIN.
I personally research about this coin. its a potential coin. hows your view?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

First of all, the Chinese government doesn't support any cryptocurrency, so I think it's a FUD.
But Pchain is a good project, and it is now paying investors several times as much.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

In my opinion, this project seems like it's been pretty hyped.  I think some of the key factors a project needs to be successful is one, a good marketing strategy, and two, a seem-less transparent layout for even a laymen to understand. Given that they want to be a Public Blockchain, the strategy doesn't quite reflect the missIon.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

I like Pchain and despite what happened in the token sale (they allowed non-whitelisted participants to send ETH and then they confiscated back the tokens, but some people couldn't participate) I bought some on exchanges. I think PChain will be huge in the future and it is important to take positions in this altcoin in my honest opinion.
biyelala

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

I like Pchain and despite what happened in the token sale (they allowed non-whitelisted participants to send ETH and then they confiscated back the tokens, but some people couldn't participate) I bought some on exchanges. I think PChain will be huge in the future and it is important to take positions in this altcoin in my honest opinion. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

First, the Chinese government does not support Pchain, which is clearly a FUD.
But Pchain is still an excellent token.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
HumberGuns

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

The Chinese government doesn't support any cryptocurrency! this is just FUD!
what is going on the Chinese government will regulate cryptocurrencies. that's all.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

According to my personal observation and understanding of the cryptocurrency market, I have not seen which cryptocurrency the Chinese government supports. I personally think that false propaganda often hurts myself. I think that the most important thing for a project to succeed is to have quality. Work team and quality products,
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:57:13 PM

I heard and seen pchain is china government approved , patent coin. its a multi chain coin.  its great competitor to ZILIQA and QUARKCHAIN.
I personally research about this coin. its a potential coin. hows your view?

Zil have only 2.5k TPS, Quark have only 14k TPS, Pchain have 180k TPS. All this projects have only tetnet right now and this TPS in testnet only... I think Pchain is most promising project.
And yes, their CEo Jeff Cao really working with Chinese government...

Dr. Feng (Jeff) Cao

The Chief Scientist of Blockchain Application Committee in China Federation of Logistic and Purchasing (The 1st Gov Association in Industry), the Senior Fellow of the China Blockchain Research Alliance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: