Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockport (BPT) Exchange demonstration ($13mil cap) 5-10x returns possible  (Read 76 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

Here's a youtube video giving a demonstration of the Blockport beta 1 version on a mobile phone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTuVVn_O0zE

Looks nice and easy to use on the phone, here's a link to some screenshots of the social trading feature:
https://imgur.com/a/HQShdUS#1WXPdW0

The social trading feature brings real value to the BPT token as traders will have to use BPT to follow others, while those sharing trades earn BPT.
They already have fiat purchases and deposits in EUR, USD and other currencies to come, they're currently in Malta to visit potential financial partners for USD purchasing.

This exchange is quite different to the current styles we have out there, it's a hybrid decentralised exchange which gives you access to your keys and wallets stored on the blockchain while still having a fast centralised trading platform, version 2 will use a cross platform system to get the best buy/sell price and volume from multiple exchanges via APIs and other services, we will have a very easy to use trading hub where we can earn BPT just by sharing our trade movements.

They have a large development team of 20+ developers and have achieved a lot in a short time, the market cap is only $13 million, the potential from here is huge and could pull an easy 10x returns, this token has a lot more use than many of the other exchange tokens we see by offering both reduced trading rates like others, but more importantly the ability to follow other successful traders and profit in BPT from such.

I'm expecting 2x by the end of the month, the beta is taking in listed people now and should be open to the public by July.

You can currently buy this on KuCoin:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BPT-BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

I personally like exchanges tokens, but what I look for is the trading volume, if exchange don't have users using their platform, it doesn't have a chance IMO and the project need to show this that they can attract significant number of traders to use their platform

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

I personally like exchanges tokens, but what I look for is the trading volume, if exchange don't have users using their platform, it doesn't have a chance IMO and the project need to show this that they can attract significant number of traders to use their platform

Agreed, but people also invest based on potential, KuCoin shares had a cap in the billions back in January while being a pretty small exchange for volume, it's since come down a lot and volume has decreased since the bear run started, as far as potential goes Blockport is in it's very early days with a beta just released, it appears to have unique potential, if all fails long term it'll peak and come back down.

I rather invest on potential once something is demonstrated to be honest, I found my largest profits last year and even this year have come from getting in early and riding potential, Blockport still hasn't had such a run and it's social media pages, telegram etc are growing, almost 30k followers on telegram so enough people are expecting big things.

Blockport also has heavy ties with Ark which is going to have a good future, Ark from what I've read plans on implementing Blockport in to their wallet in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: