Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:15:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn! Damn! Damn! What to do? HELP! We're so close, all! Seriously!!!  (Read 1140 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:13:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429401.msg4852642#msg4852642

We need the follow graphic placed on a fabric banner either tomorrow or Saturday, and delivered to the Waldorf Astoria no later than Sunday morning, to be in the hands of a fellow Bitcoiner to be waved at MedLife Stadium during Super Bowl XLVIII to broadcasted by FOX Sports to its 100M+ viewers.

I'll pay for everything via BTC: printing and transportation cost.

Who, here, located in the NYC area, can help? Bruce Wagner comes to mind, for he's basically in the neighborhood.

~TMIBTCITW

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 09:43:12 AM

I do have the proper files to be downloaded to a printer for the physical banner to be created. The image I've been showing was for internet purposes only.
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 09:57:48 AM

Does that scan as barcode?.. Tempted to ask "Will it blend?"

Might have a lot of frustrated viewers unable to get anything from that, if it's not really a QR code.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:47:11 PM

Does that scan as barcode?.. Tempted to ask "Will it blend?"

Might have a lot of frustrated viewers unable to get anything from that, if it's not really a QR code.

The QR-Code does work and it, along with the Google tiny URL, http://goo.gl/QyGh8p, links to http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=seattle+seahawks&SearchType=Header

If Seattle, the underdog, wins, I'm sure Overstock will garner a many a orders by bitcoiners, and others. due to this campaign, trumping that college Bitcoin-themed banner stunt, of which the owner of said banner donated a majority of his not expected bitcoin donations to Sean's Outpost during the time I was on site conducting Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest, prior to me going to Las Vegas to bring awareness to The Tutu Project.

~TMIBTCITW
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:54:46 PM

Ok.. I don't know then why I can't scan that. Good luck.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:05:10 PM

Ok.. I don't know then why I can't scan that. Good luck.

Even if unscannable, for best efforts were used for such, and it has worked, the over message won't be lost. If/when this banner makes its way into MetLife Stadium for the Super Bowl, it will be the biggest news come Monday pertaining to Bitcoin.

~TMIBTCITW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: