Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: today the crypto market is starting to rise again  (Read 743 times)
Ziaderi33 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

today on 04-06-2018, its price crypto market has gone up again, which I want to ask, is it right now to buy coins for investment? please give me your answer

Yes, you should purchase now before you miss the green trains but be extra careful as well for we all know that crypto values are very volatile and we can't really predict what will happen in the future. Just monitor the market often for you to be able to do a stop loss and won't lose everything you've invested but if you're doing a long term investment then I'm positive that by the end of the year you will surely profit. Please invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Yes, you should purchase now before you miss the green trains but be extra careful as well for we all know that crypto values are very volatile and we can't really predict what will happen in the future. Just monitor the market often for you to be able to do a stop loss and won't lose everything you've invested but if you're doing a long term investment then I'm positive that by the end of the year you will surely profit. Please invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

And if you not sure to put your investment and worried for the loss its better you to monitor the market and decide. Well for me if you have a money the better you should do is invest now and hold it for long term.

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

It is always a good time to buy especially if you are going long but it is definitely better to buy when the market is red because you can get profit quick once the recovery comes in. People often buy when the market is green only to suffer lose when there's correction the following day, don't be afraid to buy when the market is down, in fact it is the best time to buy.

siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

all depends on your own, If you believe it is good please buy, if the price is down ready cutloss, my advice do not use your 100% capital to buy a hook, buy 50% first and then see if good buy again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Sam$oN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

That's it today the crypto market will really begin to grow, it would be very cool if the growth lasted at least until the end of the year, and then I think the market will already be independent.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

Why anyone or everyone is waiting for an increase then decide to buy a coin? Is it because we’re not sure that it will rise eventually or we just don’t understand that time is crucial in crypto investments. Buy on dip and sell on high that’s the general rule, but it doesn’t mean we wait all the time. Consider yourself a good trader who can profit in every dollar movement of particular coin.
Daily trading for some good strategists is worth the risk.

HODL
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

I think yes. Enough blood has been spilled in my opinion. I'm also collecting more coins right now. One thing I learned is to buy in times like this and not FOMO.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

There should be a little bit of retracement, but not something huge so as to complete the present wave. However, most of the altcoins are already showing a bullish sign on most of the indicators such as bullish divergence on lower time frames, MACD crossover on the daily chart and a good buying momentum. It is a good time to hop in my opinion, and monitor bitcoin, just in the case where it is about following through with the possibility of going lower below $6800 as such move will still affect the alts anyway, although, it does not look like it could happen, but keep in mind that anything is possible.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

There is so many coins i dont know what to buy.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Yes, I think now is the time when you need to buy coins, because now they will start to grow in the price. And then you can regret that they did not buy them at a low price.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

Yes, we can see a slight increase in the crypto market. By the good time in investing your money into cryptocurrency, I think that it is always a good time in investing. Because, it is up to you, whether you can create a profit out of your investment or not. But, you should be mindful whenever investing your money in cryptocurrency. Because, it is such a volatile currency. We don't have a way of knowing, what will happen in the next days, weeks, or months.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

when prices are rising then it is the right time to sell. As for now the price is high, I guess that's not the time you invest. so you must carefully pay attention to the time when the investment and when to sell. keep track of market prices.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

I think you can wait, for now, just a small rally in a bear market.
I think the whole market is still in a downward trend. Angry Angry

zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

I think any increase in the encrypted world is normal, so it's a good time to invest whenever you want to.

I believe the market will continue to grow in the coming days.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Now the market is roughly speaking at the bottom. At the moment there is an excellent chance to buy coins on cheaper. Clever investors now and arrive, and silly sell to themselves in minus.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

Are you serious? You want to invest when the market started to grow up? came on matee, you seriously need to understand a little bit how the market works. Do not invest now, just wait.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

this news is very interesting, the storm finally ends, I think it's a good time to buy, although actually a better time to buy is when the market is down, but it depends on everyone's personal opinion, I think you should have your own data and research before deciding to buy.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Always buy if you are foe the longterm, but if you are a day trader you should still buy, the market is always fun filled.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

I expect to rise but we need to be cautious. I think 6th of June will be an important day. We need to wait a little longer and act accordingly  Undecided

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: