Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiCircle  (Read 441 times)
phazon307 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:21:51 AM

I sure hope they have credited people that held BTC with them the site has been down for 2 days now HTTP error which means that the server isn't even on. Such a shame really good site my condolences to those who may have a large sum of BTC with them.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

I sure hope they have credited people that held BTC with them the site has been down for 2 days now HTTP error which means that the server isn't even on. Such a shame really good site my condolences to those who may have a large sum of BTC with them.

Yup, the site is down for days now.
The owner did make a post saying that no data has been compromised or lost.

Greetings everyone,

As many of you have noticed, SatoshiCircle is currently down. Our backend server provider has experienced an outage, so we are currently working with them to bring the site back online. No data has been lost or compromised, so everything will return to normal shortly. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! Once the site comes back online, we will happily catch up with promotional awards as well.

Happy day wishes,

The SatoshiCircle Team

BTW, I am not really sure if this thread is in the right place.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:29:54 PM

malevolent, thanks for moving the thread Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: