Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:50:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2817 times)
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

From my point of view, altcoins are progressive now. But as members say, this progress depends on BTC and ETH very strong. Despite on it you still have a time to earn on it.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

For me, if you are trying to survive the market, you should take every opportunity you can get. If there is sudden drop on price, regardless if its bitcoin or alt you have to take risk and buy. Don't aim for one time big time purchase and hoping that it will go up again. This is very basic and every trader should know about this.  Learn how to sell your coin where in you will have more gains but don't let it limit your capability to buy/increase your assets.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

From my point of view, altcoins are progressive now. But as members say, this progress depends on BTC and ETH very strong. Despite on it you still have a time to earn on it.

Some of them really show the progress but still, I think that the market is not stable. It will take it several months to recover. That is why now you can invest in the altcoins - later they will gain.
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

I think now is a good time to buy altcoyins for a short time, while the market is on the rise
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Hmm, for me its good to invest now since the value of coin is low now, you can hodl it until the price of that coin rise up. Its better than doing nothing when you can do something about
the current situation of the market. Believe that the market will rise up and you will earn more by investing while the market is down. Have patience and observer the market.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Crypto market is very down from its all-time high price and and popular coins are at very cheap price. So according to me this is the best time to buy more coins at current price to get good profit.
But if you see market conditions, it seems that crypto market will down in coming days and coins will available at low price.
So now decision is yours, that what you want to do, you want to wait or want to buy coins at current level.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Crypto market is very down from its all-time high price and and popular coins are at very cheap price. So according to me this is the best time to buy more coins at current price to get good profit.
But if you see market conditions, it seems that crypto market will down in coming days and coins will available at low price.
So now decision is yours, that what you want to do, you want to wait or want to buy coins at current level.
All currencies are on dump right now specially altcoin, this ia the right time to buy a cheaper coin like ethereum I choose this coin to buy because this was already proven and the fluctuations changes day by day.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Whether you see red or green market is irrelevant if you plan your buying properly. Good entry will determine your profit or loss overall! It is important you entry is such that it will give you upper hand in any market situations!
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

In my opinion, this is the best time. Because the market is falling and the coin can be bought for cheap. As long as possible. Because soon the market will begin to grow.
sorca

Activity: 194
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Just keep and buy a little for averaging - the best strategy for the next year or two. 2017 passed, it's better to forget about mega-profits, it will be calmer.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

It is difficult to figure out as to when will be altcoins to go back to their bullish days but I still keep on buying and average down some of my holdings. I think altcoins may possibly pump up before a late this year bitcoin rally.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

personally, I think that the market has been red for a long time and I think that now is not a good time to buy altcoins.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

To wait too a variant, not for long, but with a rose. Wait for another red candle, that would be for sure. Although it is clear that in any case after a while you will still be in the black.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

I'm not in a hurry to buy altcoys. I wait until the market stabilizes and begins to grow. I have full pockets of coins that have fallen in price and do not want to buy more.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

Absolutely yes, right now is the best time to buy altcoins because the prices are currently decreasing in the market so we can always expect to earn more profit after a few months if we hoard a huge amount today.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

what altkoiny why do you better do something else, for example, invest in other projects like Socratus
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Yes, its the right time to buy now for the price is affordable because the market is still red. Sell it when you think the price is already high. But for now its good to hold it first and wait so that you can have high profit soon.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

What do you think?
luck so but what I see now altcoin prices slightly increased because the market is still not fully stable then I do not know you have to buy altcoin or hold altcoin because now the price of altcoin is also still not stable, but I am sure the possibility with you holding altcoin and wait for altcoin price back you can get a good profit

drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

yes this is the best time to buy altcoin since it is not that high and the price is not yet that stable and you can get profit once it goes up.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
I see a lot of declines that happened to Altcoin. so it would be very dangerous to have Altcoin because the risk level is high enough. so I do not recommend to buy Altcoin at this time. because it will be very risky, otherwise it is better waiting first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: