Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2817 times)
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

Yes, now is the right time to buy altcoins, the prices are very low.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

Too much uncertainty so far in the field of crypto-currency. I have another month to wait, and then buy the Altcoins. Although for many it is already obvious that prices will not go down much.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Absolutely. The best time for you to buy altcoins is always when you see red on their charts, which means prices are down. Just do your research and make sure that you are buying good altcoins are not coins that are dying out. Buy coins like ethereum and neo, these are two of the best choices when it comes to altcoins that you should buy when the prices are down.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

All times are great times to buy altcoin. Specially when it is this low there is really very little room to wiggle down. It is as low as it gets and even tho whales have been trying hard its still not moving any lower. I am pretty sure this is the dip people are talking about and if you buy around these prices than the only way to go is up. However be wary that we know the prices are low right now but we do not know when it will go up again.

Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I'm just sure that growth will begin much earlier. And already there are prerequisites for this. So now you need to buy crypto currency.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

I do not know the other people but in this moment of crisis I add some 3 coins to my portfolio because the prices were very good. I hope to have a good return now at the end of the year on this investment.
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

Yes market we are  see greeen . so that good time buy the altcoin  because the praise is low .Altcoin, the best option for investment.I think that many have great prospects. For a successful future
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

I think it is the right time to buy altcoin, why? because bitcoin just recover a little lately, and the next to recover is altcoins this is why i buy them during dip and gonna sell it once it recovers in a decent price.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

What do you think?
Mostly are down by more than 50% so for me it's definitely a yes. Well, I'm also acquiring more coins right now. I walk the talk.
good idea with the moment we buy Altcoin. as we know for the development of Altcoin which is currently increasingly highly capable to generate much greater profits in the future. the developmental potential that makes Altcoin so capable to be reliable with having it in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

I think it is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies, and the market is showing signs of recovery after a period of low tide. I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so now invest in cryptocurrency and hold it waiting for the market to pick up, we can make profits from it.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

What do you think?

Set buy orders at preferable prices of coins you like and follow the market. The more you'll buy, the more you'll earn. Don't get ahead of yourself, it's better to purchase at downfalls)

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

It is the time to be very selective on your choosings, particularly on a bear market that will not forgive any mistake that you may make this season.

Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

the market is unstable and I am not sure that the market will continue to be green. I believe that the market will continue its decline. and do not rush to buy altcoins.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

I do not know the other people but in this moment of crisis I add some 3 coins to my portfolio because the prices were very good. I hope to have a good return now at the end of the year on this investment.

This is the best thing to do in times like that. Soon or later the prices will move in the right direction and all the investments that are made now will pay off.

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

if we say about whether it is worth buying altkoina now - perhaps, but it is risky. At the moment domination of bitcoin makes 46%, i.e. money with altcoins is transferred to bitcoin and therefore the price so grows. it is worth waiting for unloading for smaller percent

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

Right time to invest in good ICOs. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
I think it's a good time to invest in Altcoin right now because if you buy Altcoin you will get a higher price and better now you are investing in Altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices back stable and can be profitable

Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Waves ought to recognize hastily that this currency's fate asks for a betterment of the strategy on long term technology efficacy. This is not the way to develop a credible chain.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Litecoin exchanged sightly downwards for the later month as much as -9.5% thus this chain may get into a remarkable upward long term development currently. I think is a decent bet for alt lovers.
Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I endeavor to discover altcoins that have managed developments in the market, yet I need to invest more energy checking the pattern, despite the fact that it is anything but a major favorable position in any event I'm likewise not enduring a deadly misfortune
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: