Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2817 times)
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
Altcoin who became a growing coin is a coin that is very capable of reliable. with the passage of time, the price of Altcoin keeps increasing and bringing it into expensive coins with its continuing development along with it. so Altcoin is currently very good to buy and dependable to generate far greater profits in the future.
wakeofgod

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

Yes, now is a very good time to buy altcoins. But no one can tell exactly how long the market will be in this state as it is now (imo ) i actually bought a lot of ETH,XMR , XVG
btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:09:14 AM

If you see reliable, prospective and, preferably, unique projects, then yes, now is the time. The market is on the decline, but there will be growth. It may not be the same as last year, but I believe that it will grow by 2 times from the current indicators.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

What do you think?
yes, I see now the market is slowly starting to rise so this is a good opportunity to buy coins before the price is higher, I suggest to buy potential coins to be invested.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

What do you think?
yes, I see now the market is slowly starting to rise so this is a good opportunity to buy coins before the price is higher, I suggest to buy potential coins to be invested.
If you are willing to take some long term investment, better to buy those cheap coins who's inside the top 20 alts, you can hold it for some months and wait till it reached your target, a lots of potential coins has been dumped and this is our opportunity to buy them while still in a good entry, just don't forget to research and analyze so you have a good idea if how long would be your time frame.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:28:51 AM

This is a general question recently, investing in altcoin will make sense when altcoin tariffs hit bottom. And now the market trend is decreasing, the right time to invest in altcoin.
ucsteddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

I think ALTCOIN should have more time to stabilize and grow, this is not the right time  Grin
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
which I see now the crypto market is back green and so better now you are waiting for altcoin prices to return stable because if you buy altcoin now you will get high altcoin price then than that now I think you better wait for price altcoin you go back and do not buy altcoin right now

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
somelink

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

Yes, I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. The market is rising after a recession. And it will last
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

What do you think?

I think it's a good time to invest in Altcoin right now because if you buy Altcoin you will get a higher price and better now you are investing in Altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices back stable and can be profitable

for Altcoin at this time is a lot of experiencing a fairly promising development and a benefit by having the current Altcoin through the purchase at this time and generate substantial profit in the future. so for Altcoin, this makes Altcoin a valuable coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:42:32 AM

This is the perfect time to buy altcoin because as at this moment most of the altcoins have reduced significantly in price and from what some experts say the bull run of bitcoin will come upon us in no time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

What do you think?

Any time you can buy altcoin. And for now maybe you should start to do buying, most bull run happen end of the year so reserved altcoin and choose wise for it to gain the profit you wanted.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

I think that it's a good opportunity to buy altcoin because altcoin is also pretty cheap. I am sure if this market situation has started to improve. As soon as the market situation can return to normal. This is a great opportunity for us to take advantage of altcoin especially when we want to earn a profit at the end of the year party. Hopefully the end of last year can be repeated this year ie the price of crypto currency can skyrocket so we can get many benefits.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

yeahh this is the crucial time that you have to invest into potential digital currencies because when the market starts to rise in full force especially those who have  ethereum would gain more.

judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

Well boy this is going to be the last train ride before we go to the moon .Its been 6 months that nothing happen and everybody are predicting that middle of june or 6th will be the last time we see bitcoin so low

As I think it is the right time to buy Altcoin because it is our chance if we have more money and the price is affordable to buy. Not only me who wants to buy, but I hope more people buy Altcoin so that the market are started to improve and the market back its normal.This situation, we take advantage of the Altcoin if we can get more benifets of this, and we want to earn more profit for our needs.
betty12

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

Most altcoins are down so I just keep accumulating more for the future bull run.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

What do you think?

I prefer to buy when the red market, but not every setback I will buy it. there are times and moments that I take into account in every speculation. especially in terms of analysis and research and this is not easy. but you can do various ways to make a profit.
Actaully its yes since the market now is going to get its way to go up and this is only starter because the price is still very low.
About when will be the right time to buy, i will say its depending our preference. Like above me, he said that he prefer to buy when its red and its the same like me. But the other people prefer to buy when the price break thr resistance.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

I think the market is unstable, the State σεξpics up and down in a matter of minutes. but I guess that's normal for crypto. We can just wait for altcoin prices down some and bought it, after that hold up the price in the market began to rise.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Dear all,
I am not sure about that. In the recent times, the coin market is not stable now. It is so hard to guess the trend of the market. So trading is not safe. But for some potential coins, I think you still buy something for long term holding.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

To comment on today's market, I think it is time to evaluate fluctuating market movements. Especially the fact that many investors convert their altcoin investments to Bitcoin also creates a good opportunity to make low-priced purchases. With this transition we can see drops or fluctuations on many altcoins. I think I will make an evaluation with good follow-up or buy orders to target levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: